Paolo Di Canio Hounded out by the mackems

Tooj

Tbf I don't see a problem with it. A new manager winning 3-0 away in his second match, at the club's fiercest rivals, for the first time in 12 years is quite notable. A reflection of our dominance that they'd recognise it like this though.

If we'd won the FA cup last season and Pardew and the club did the same would any of us had been embarrassed? I wouldn't. Man U probably wouldn't do the same, but they win the thing every few years.

Is that dominance being the last club relegated, finishing below Sunderland for 4 of the last 5 seasons, being below them this season and being second best in the derby match tally?

Tom, it's all just pure luck ........ nowt to do with tactics, scoring goals or keeping clean sheets :lol:

He might turn out to be shite but he's above Pardew isn't he?

• Replies 852
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is that dominance being the last club relegated, finishing below Sunderland for 4 of the last 5 seasons, being below them this season

Well done top dogs. When was your last european quarter final again?

What's it say mackem under CT's name for?

di Canio will do well for Sunderland, given the history of Sunderland since the 50's (top 10 THREE TIMES) coming top 12 is gross overachievement, and I think you'll consistently see Sunderland 8th-12th over the next few years. They're no smaller than Everton really, probably about the same size when you look at fanbase and finances so whatever the blue dippers can do there's no reason why the mackems can't. Whatever anybody says di Canio's first three games have been absolutely sensational. Any club on earth, and I mean any club would be absolutely delighted with a 3-0 win at SJP let alone them, they equaled Chelsea and by all accounts were good on Saturday, fair play to them.

All this mackem abuse, my god, reading Banchie's patter, is he supposed to be a wind up like? Very poor, been here months, and said nothing vaguely irritating, or au contraire, what a waste of time. At the end of the day Sunderland is a little town 15 miles away, they're just not important. We're Newcastle United and Newcastle upon Tyne, they're Sunderland AFC and the City (pmsl) of Sunderland. America wouldn't get worked up by insults from Honduras.

Is that dominance being the last club relegated, finishing below Sunderland for 4 of the last 5 seasons, being below them this season and being second best in the derby match tally?

If we weren't so dominant would you be framing his suit?

What's it say mackem under CT's name for?

di Canio will do well for Sunderland, given the history of Sunderland since the 50's (top 10 THREE TIMES) coming top 12 is gross overachievement, and I think you'll consistently see Sunderland 8th-12th over the next few years. They're no smaller than Everton really, probably about the same size when you look at fanbase and finances so whatever the blue dippers can do there's no reason why the mackems can't. Whatever anybody says di Canio's first three games have been absolutely sensational. Any club on earth, and I mean any club would be absolutely delighted with a 3-0 win at SJP let alone them, they equaled Chelsea and by all accounts were good on Saturday, fair play to them.

All this mackem abuse, my god, reading Banchie's patter, is he supposed to be a wind up like? Very poor, been here months, and said nothing vaguely irritating, or au contraire, what a waste of time. At the end of the day Sunderland is a little town 15 miles away, they're just not important. We're Newcastle United and Newcastle upon Tyne, they're Sunderland AFC and the City (pmsl) of Sunderland. America wouldn't get worked up by insults from Honduras.

:lol:

Just been in the bar next to the Vermont hotel. Connor Whickham got them to open the courtyard gates so he could park his £170k white Ferrari 458 before going in the bar. This is a bloke who has been sitting on the bench for Sheffield Wednesday

• 3 weeks later...

I knew this would happen, I didn't think it would happen before the season even ended though :lol:

He wants a whole new squad but the money isn't there to buy it. I bet the players fucking hate him already

http://m.guardian.co...i-canio-players

He's absolutely right in what he says, but it's gonna end in tears. I don't think he's got the skill as a manager to sort it out, even if the will is there.

I think he's spot on in his comments. At the same time he doesn't need to do it through the press, he's playing to the stands again. It's a Brian Clough sort of approach but like you I doubt he has the managerial talent to carry it off or a Peter Taylor to sweep up behind him. I can't help but think this is going to end in disaster :lol:

He's also dreaming if he thinks he's going to buy his way out of trouble.....Short's done nothing but spunk away money since he bought that club and I expect he's had enough of that.