Paolo Di Canio Hounded out by the mackems

Tooj

I knew this would happen, I didn't think it would happen before the season even ended though :lol:

He wants a whole new squad but the money isn't there to buy it. I bet the players fucking hate him already

Aye. :lol:

I can see them going down next year - the players simply wont want to put up with the shit he'll give them. 3 red cards already man.

Of course according to Banshee and some of our more rotund posters he's a great manager.

• Replies 852
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:lol: So he's found out Premiership footballers are mostly wankers, did he not realize that during his playing career.

Right or wrong in what he's saying there's no need to say it, he's taking a lower league manager mentality to a Prem team imo. He seems to think he's going to change footballers mentality whereas in reality they'll all start putting in transfer requests, like someone else mentioned not sure why he thinks anyone he brings in will act differently. It'll also put players off going there as if it's not hard enough to attract players to Sunderland.

"Sunderland players bring in the PFA to fight Paolo Di Canio fines"

http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/premier-league/sunderland-players-bring-in-the-pfa-to-fight-paolo-di-canio-fines-8624596.html

The final comment from Bardsley's lass - what a fuckin remma .

:lol:

"Tanya pet, you're not helping uz cause. "

"Sunderland players bring in the PFA to fight Paolo Di Canio fines"

http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/premier-league/sunderland-players-bring-in-the-pfa-to-fight-paolo-di-canio-fines-8624596.html

The final comment from Bardsley's lass - what a fuckin remma .

Well at least he didn't rape anyone :lol:

As I said when he was appointed, he might get away with physically and verbally abusing players in the 3rd tier of football, but PL footballers won't stand for it and just tell him to fuck off or plot his downfall to get rid. This will end in tears as predicted, hopefully big style and with long term damage.

As I said when he was appointed, he might get away with physically and verbally abusing players in the 3rd tier of football, but PL footballers won't stand for it and just tell him to fuck off or plot his downfall to get rid. This will end in tears as predicted, hopefully big style and with long term damage.

Not too soon though, please.

Comments by makems on this seasons Top Dogs trophy must have gone under my radar.

We may/may not have had a split in the dressing room but the makems have a split support,reference the appointment of the fascist/racist/football hooligan,and now a split club.Bardsley was going to give all those £50 notes to charity you know.If he had,at least the money would have been his,unlike Quinn after his testimonial for 6 years `service'.Quinn gave the fans money to a number of charities.

Good luck to Di Canio, someone needs to do this sort of thing to at least spark the debate. It's to be expected from him so he may as well kick things off, even if he doesn't get the players 100% in line, at least they will stop an think a bit more. I'd ban the cunts from drinking during the season.