Newcastle v Fulham

Christmas Tree

• Replies 317
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Derby is MASSIVE.

It really is though. Win that and I reckon one more win or a couple of draws will see us safe.

I think beating Sunderland would do it actually. We'd be 8 points up on them with 5 games to play. Don't see them picking up 8 points in five games... plus that would be devastating to their confidence. Lose however, and we're right back in it again, making today all the more vital.

Edited by Rayvin

Thought Hangeland and old wossisname from Arsenal were excellent....we played well v 11 men behind the ball for most of the second half. Feel sorry for Sissoko hes not had a rest since he signed and now looks out on his feet after an hour or so in most games.

Yup. Cant be easy coming into this division in our situation and playing game after game. Definitely needs a rest. As it is he'll probably by starting on Thursday and Sunday again.

Good performance, when they set out to park the bus in the 2nd half I thought we were heading for a 0-0 as we've found it tough to break down teams intent to spoil this season. We crafted a lot of decent opportunities against 2 good centre backs, hopefully Debuchy is back for next match mind because Simpsons crossing is pretty shoddy tbh.

<_< So let me get this straight, I wake up, we're looking odds on to draw 0-0 or lose the game, so I get to feel utterly dejected as I watch the game continue, I go into the kitchen to prepare some food and by the time I come back we've scored and won the game?

;desk%20flip.jpg

Similar. Get up at 3.20 sit listen to the game, get called into the kitchen to help, have hands full of hot tray when Cisse scores cue me trying to punch the air with hands full shouting 'get in!' :lol:

Oh god so much for peace here lol but least we got 3 points let's hope we get another 3 against the di canio shit bag faggot arse motherfucker red and white stadium of shits

Edited by DEADMAN

Oh god so much for peace here lol but least we got 3 points let's hope we get another 3 against the di canio shit bag faggot arse motherfucker red and white stadium of shits

:lol: welcome back you nutter

Delighted with the win! Nowhere near our best but a good second half performance got us over the line. On the balance of play we deserved it.

Sets us up nicely for Thursday and Sunday.

Was the talk of Ben Arfa having a fitness test legit?

Couldn't believe people coming out of the game Saying we didn't deserve to win.

If the roles were reversed and we had the second half Fulham had people would be disgusted.

Correct.

People forget they were unbeaten in their last 5. They are a decent side.

What's pleasing is that we were nowhere near our best but still the better team.

Couldn't believe people coming out of the game Saying we didn't deserve to win.

If the roles were reversed and we had the second half Fulham had people would be disgusted.

What twats said that? We hit the wood work 3 times ffs, never gave up, thoroughly deserved it.

Near where I sit, there are groups of people who still leave early every match, will they ever learn?

Edited by Renton

I thought we were shit, lacked a fucking clue and although the 2nd half was better it was nowt but messy endeavour.

With the players at Pardew's disposal it should be a lot better. The new signings gave the the tean a lift in January when they first arrived but, having had time to settle, they now look a bit lost.

Thought the ref was generally shit and channeling Le Tissier booking a player for celebrating a goal which could keep his team up is a pedantic cunt's trick.

:nufc:

A win against the mackems will be a big, big result. Dead chuffed with the 3 points, couldn't give a stuff if we'd been absolutely pasted for 90 minutes. Result at this stage far more important than the performance.

Big character from the team to come back from a frustrating result against Benfica to grind out a win against a team that's shite but hard to beat.

Put it like this, when we beat the Mackems next weekend, we will be placing the nail in the coffin, and give it a solid twat! And imagine IF Wigan get a point or more from Citae.