Newcastle v Fulham

Christmas Tree

• Replies 317
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Only Sissoko and Gouffran seem to have set their fucking alarms today .

And that's being generous .

Cabaye has looked more comfortable. Just winging the ball out wide at will. Not seem him doing it like this for a while.

Best efforts of the half went Fulhams way, no one bar Gouffran and Sissoko looking like their at it. With results yesterday and them scoring at Chelsea, things not looking very optimistic.

I still think we'll win this although it'll be through good fortune rather than good play. And I can't see Chelsea sitting back against Sunderland for the second half either. Fulham haven't exactly made any convincing attacks, save for Berbatov - and even then, he's been marshalled pretty well.

Everyone's rattling on as if Sunderland as battering Chelsea. Far from it!! Own goal from a corner. Chelsea will pull it back. Mackem's haven't even had a shot on target. Relax

Edited by loonyTOON

Cabaye has looked more comfortable. Just winging the ball out wide at will. Not seem him doing it like this for a while.

on around 35 mins he lost out on a very weak 50-50 and gave up tracking back almost immediately .

Not what the doctor ordered given the circumstances .

We have no control of the game. No idea on the ball going forward. We look devoid of any confidence or creativity.

Movement off the ball is shit and when there is a bit of decent movement there's no guile on the ball for a clever pass.

Frustrating. Again.

on around 35 mins he lost out on a very weak 50-50 and gave up tracking back almost immediately .

Not what the doctor ordered given the circumstances .

They almost scored on the counter from that and he'd compleltey bottled the challenge . Theres a lot of myths about Cabaye. He can't be arsed half the time as far as I can make out, regardless of how good he is when he wants to be.

Granted he's good at it, but the guy has NO motor! Don't expect him to bust a gut going forward or back. Sorry, it has to be said.

I really don't think it's been that bad. I thought our possession has been good, but could be used better. Simpson is crap - enough said. Shits himself when he gets the ball in their half. But we've been good at the back, closed players down all over the pitch. We'll get the result. Mon th Toon!

I really don't think it's been that bad. I thought our possession has been good, but could be used better. Simpson is crap - enough said. Shits himself when he gets the ball in their half. But we've been good at the back, closed players down all over the pitch. We'll get the result. Mon th Toon!

We've been good at the back? Only because Fulham don't seem interested going forward just yet, thank god.

We always doze our way through a home game v Fulham. (Fans most definitely included). Santon off with a hamstring injury. NUFC bingo almost complete. Hoping to avoid a 'House!' shout.

They almost scored on the counter from that and he'd compleltey bottled the challenge . Theres a lot of myths about Cabaye. He can't be arsed half the time as far as I can make out, regardless of how good he is when he wants to be.

aye, they went right on through to just about ordering a pint in the flamin Strawberry. !

All this Dreamboat shite can fuck off - he's been coasting for months .

aye, they went right on through to just about ordering a pint in the flamin Strawberry. !

All this Dreamboat shite can fuck off - he's been coasting for months .

He has scored 6 goals this campaign...