Newcastle v Sunderland

Christmas Tree

• Replies 743
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pardew isn't good enough but replacing him will always be a risk because there's so few options to replace him.

Look at our scouting of players man. Surely the same thing could be done when it comes to management?

We are going to be on the front and back pages tomorrow. What a fucking embarrassment. Grown men punching horses and the bash street gang charging women coppers

Couldn't agree more. It's totally pathetic.

I feel less comfortable about our chances now than I did 2 years ago when I got stick from all corners for worrying about our chances of staying up.

Same here. We're right in the shit again and whats worrying keep playing like this and we WILL get screwed again.

We are going to be on the front and back pages tomorrow. What a fucking embarrassment. Grown men punching horses and the bash street gang charging women coppers

Daughter was quite scared after the flare came down so we left at 85 mins. Pleased she didn't get caught up in any of that.

Scumbags.

At least the mackems will stop harping on about the 2-1.

Their 5-1 today apparently

Nearer the 4-1 to us at their place in reality

I shook my Mackems mates hands the day we lashed them and commiserated with them. I've had nothing but vile abuse off them today. They have been getting genuinely nasty. Hopefully they will get locked up tonight like the last derby day

As I said earlier, we didn't take them seriously, underestimated them greatly. We deserved everything we got at the match and for Pardew to roll out the fatigue excuse is just an extra kick in the bollocks to be honest. Then there's the embarrassing rioting scum after the match, we showed ourselves as arrogant in the extreme and then followed it up with a display of complete classlessness. We were beaten and shamed, a black day for the Toon indeed.

Is this Graham Carr really all he's cracked up to be on the scouting side? to me this is a team with no fight and the hype around some of them is way over the top. A lot of them have been found out this season and I include Cabaye in that. The French influx is now kicking us in the balls.

You forgot to add cheese eating surrender monkeys somewhere in your post.

We signed 5 foreigners 12 weeks ago. Everyone of them has been hoyed in at the deep end, most have played 3 games a week and we wonder why they aren't shit hot?

Remember Ben Arfas first year?

Aye you said he was no better than Taarabt. ;)