Newcastle v Sunderland

Christmas Tree

I agree we lost it in the middle of the pitch and we were poor at the back too. We didn't match them for work rate or organisation and we deserved nothing from the game imo. The disallowed goal may have made a difference but that's not the reason we lost.

• Replies 743
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A lot of you are going on like makems.Our rivals have beaten us so the manager needs to swing from the nearest lamp post.A team below us beat us 3 v 0.Get a grip of yourselves and accept it for what it was.Too much hysteria and not enough rational thinking on here because of the opposition.

Why isn't it rational to suggest the exit of Alan Pardew, when he would get sacked in any other club? It's not that he has just done one mistake, not just two or three, its every second match for goodness sake, and when he do things "right" we barely get a win and often very undeserved.

And he just can't motivate and create a positive vibe within the squad, he's just a sad face with no confidence before matches and blames the errors on everything but himself after.

Edited by Aeris

Not at all. Those comments are from Nile Ranger not me.

I said Di Canios passion would get the place stirred up and it certainly has.

Whether he turns out to be any good or not in the long run, only time will tell. But a fiery passionate presence is a massive start compared to Bruce, Hughes, Oneil etc. You can always employ the right coaches to help you with tactics etc but passion has to come from within.

Thought he handled himself very well in the post match interview as well.

Put the facist stuff to one side and you could almost say Keeganesque. :(

Pretty sure MoN and Keane were 'Passionate' not to mention their mighty Kevin 'Rambo' Ball. We got them on a bad day.

It isn't in any way shape or form an exaggeration to say yesterday was the biggest embarrassment for Newcastle United, and for the city in most of our lifetimes. Absolute arsehole fans, arsehole manager, cowardly players, arsehole charvas who probably weren't even at the match, just everything that is wrong with this city rolled in to one day. We're the first ones to say how amazing a football club we can be, how proud we are of our city, how proud we are of geordie culture, so at the same time we should be the first to say what a bunch of arseholes we have amongst us. 45 year old men twatting police horses man, fucking unreal. There's no sentence of negativity that can do justice to how shit yesterday was, a day none of us will ever forget.

As far as the football is concerned, people can bleat on all day about the offside goal, stats showing we had more shots and other times we didn't get the rub of the green, but the fact of the matter is, we were a poor second best to the mackems right through the game. They had excellent shape were very very well organised, and as much as they're twats, I thought they were excellent, and didn't look like a team who were branded the worst in the Premier League many times recently. Pardew is an arsehole. I've never liked him and I never will. "we ad a game Fursday night". What three days ago? Professional athletes can't reinvigorate themselves in three days? Utter bell whiff. Look at this http://nufc.com/html/1987-88.html look at Jan1/Jan2, fair enough those days are gone, but excuses about ONLY having three days, are defensive and bitter. The fact is the mackems were far better, and excuses are only hiding his own fucking ineptitude as a manager. He is an arsehole, he always will be, I can give you a hundred reasons why, but my main gripe with him is his incessant crack about being "unable to compete with the big boys", and his praise of "the owner".

Sunderland were more up for it than us, that's his fault, he's the first one to take the plaudits when we do well, he should be the one who takes full responsibility for that disgrace. I left when they went to 0-3, but I'm hearing Ben Arfa smiling and cuddling di Canio at the end, as good a player as he is, he should be fined a weeks wages. The lot of them owe us big time. THE WORST DAY IN OUR HISTORY, or certainly modern history, nothing comes anywhere near, and I'm including the play offs in 1990 in that.

All I'll add is that this is the worst result since 1990, still think that was worse.

1 - Sacking Pardew now would be suicide.

2 - It was just a loss to bloody Sunderland man. The more you lot talk it up, the more they're going to enjoy it.

3 - They actually have to live IN Sunderland, one of the shittest places to live, ever. You've been there right? Passing through no doubt (cos why would you be stopping), but seriously, who cares what that those bell ends think about this result. We're a bigger team than this rivalry and we should be more focused on concerns about relegation.

4 - 3-0 is a terrible result, but I bet we come back to win next weekend. Then what are we all gonna say? Pardew In/Out/Not Sure? We've got to suck it up, see the season out and see where we are.

The worst day in our history as a football club, for me, was relegation. I couldn't give less of a shit about Sunderland - save that we're now back in the relegation fight and they're in it with us.

1 - Sacking Pardew now would be suicide.

2 - It was just a loss to bloody Sunderland man. The more you lot talk it up, the more they're going to enjoy it.

3 - They actually have to live IN Sunderland, one of the shittest places to live, ever. You've been there right? Passing through no doubt (cos why would you be stopping), but seriously, who cares what that those bell ends think about this result. We're a bigger team than this rivalry and we should be more focused on concerns about relegation.

4 - 3-0 is a terrible result, but I bet we come back to win next weekend. Then what are we all gonna say? Pardew In/Out/Not Sure? We've got to suck it up, see the season out and see where we are.

The worst day in our history as a football club, for me, was relegation. I couldn't give less of a shit about Sunderland - save that we're now back in the relegation fight and they're in it with us.

Point 3 is very true. This sounds perverse, but I was quite relieved to get relegated. Had a cracking night out afterwards.

I'm not even arsed about the Cisse offside goal either as I'm so used to him standing in an offside position that if I can't see it I actually side with the official.

Same.

In fact I didn't even begin to celebrate that offside goal yesterday. At first glance - in real time - I thought it was offside. Wasn't surprised at all to see the flag up. Which made it doubly annoying to realise that it was in fact onside.

See a lot of people on here and off here pointing out how Sunderland should have had a pen or two as if that cancels out the offside goal. Doesn't work like that.

well for me we did a whole lot of hoofing yesterday. Does it count as a long ball if its a high ball into the box from 20 yards, we did that all afternoon yesterday.

finally some sense, that's all I saw as well. They looked out of ideas.

Whooaah me lads, the Mackem fans are roaring

Sessegnon and Johnson, and Vaughny are all scoring,

The Geordie Fans are breaking stuff and making work for Glaziers,

Running dooon the Scotswood Road...

Punching Horses Faces!!!

One thing that has to be noted. Di Canio is miles, miles ahead of Pardew. Their team is so shit man for man but it shows if you have a decent manager, what you can do.

One thing that has to be noted. Di Canio is miles, miles ahead of Pardew. Their team is so shit man for man but it shows if you have a decent manager, what you can do.

How's your leg feeling after that?

Punching Horses Faces!!!

:lol:

Funny tbf.

Punching Horses Faces!!!

Odd that they say this is a hard forum to read, theirs gives me a migrane everytime I look at it. Not the first time a bunch of mackems have come out with deluded shite though is it? Let them have their day in the sun, it's time to start coming out with "you're still talking about it?" as that's what they did the day after the 4-1 and 5-1. Think of how shite this is now and imagine it at least once if not twice a year for your lifetime, no wonder they're rabid the absolute hotchers.

There's some stupid comments on here regarding Pardew & Di Canio.

Can anyone seriously say that Pardew's tactics were good or that he set the right mood before the match ........... did anyone not expect his, "We was tired," shite after the game?

He was using that line immediately after the Benfica match and the lazy players, in our team & you know who they are, would've loved that wouldn't they?

The fact is that, whatever people say about Di Canio, his game plan was spot on and they dominated the game from start to finish except for our plan A of hitting long/medium balls to Cisse and plan B of hitting long/medium balls to Ameobi. People are saying Di Canio isn't a 'proper manager' for some reason which is just stupid and makes us look idiotic and jealous. As a player he's won endless trophies whereas Pardew won fuck all, ever.

What has Pardew done as a manager come to think of it?

Sunderland made us look as lame as that knacker who punched the horse and it worries me that they've struck gold with will Di Canio as we did with Keegan, What had Keegan done, in management before he came here?

Pardew has been sacked from various clubs and once guided West Ham to their worst run for over 70 years. He's claiming now that we outplayed Benfica and, no doubt, there are some who will continue to swallow his deluded shite. We're in a relegation battle with this dope, and he's unarmed ......... I have no faith in him to raise the spirit in the club which is what we desperately need.

We were all laughing, before the match, that Sunderland had lost Fletcher, Whickham, Cattermole, Gardner, etc and were having to play a striker who can't score.

Did Di Canio whine like Pardew has all season and give the players a ready made excuse? No, they came and fought for the shirt, and scored from midfield, while we 'were tired'.

Well I'm tired of Pardew and his Rodger the Dodger book of excuses'.

Prefer to take the easy option and call Di Canio a 'madman' or 'lucky' but Sunday was won with tactics, something Pardew thinks are sweets that come in a little plastic box.

Edited by Banshee

Roy Keane won endless trophies but only the 2nd divsion title with Sunderland. What are these endless trophies you keep going on about and what relevance do they have to Di Canio and safc?

Edited by Howmanheyman

Punching Horses Faces!!!

On the news in Brazil apparently. Or at least the Portuguese news channel in Brazil.

The horse punching, not the song.

Roy Keane won endless trophies but only the 2nd divsion title with Sunderland. What are these endless trophies you keep going on about and what relevance do they have to Di Canio and safc?

'Keep' going on about? I mentioned it once ffs.

Go and Google it if you're interested.

Sunderland flags and scarves pinned to the walls all over the office today. I wish the cunts who put that performance in on Sunday could come and spend a week in my shoes. I bet they have forgotten the game already

Sunderland flags and scarves pinned to the walls all over the office today. I wish the cunts who put that performance in on Sunday could come and spend a week in my shoes. I bet they have forgotten the game already

21oo3nk.jpg

They're bound to be mouthy. Just gone through the red arrow haven't they. This time next year they'll be quiet again, as they approach the red arrow from the other side.

I'm consoling myself that they won games under MON at first too. There's only so long a team can win games on passion before a lack of quality starts to shine through again. It's still the same squad they all wanted rid of 2 weeks ago. Hopefully Everton will give them a reality check