Newcastle v Sunderland

Christmas Tree

Shed a few tears this morning

I start work at 5 and was walking down at half 4, not a sole or car around with my headphones on. Then I made the mistake of watching Dendinho's video of the game and when we got the 3rd I had tears streaming down my cheeks. It's one of the best days of my life and Di Canio's ignited the passion I was starting to lose under Bruce and O Neill. Still can't believe it all happened. Amazing times :) :)

Do they understand how small time this makes them sound :lol: one of the best days of his life FFS

Edited by TheRollingStones

• Replies 743
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do they understand how small time this makes them sound :lol: one of the best days of his life FFS

I'll be honest though, that night against Barcelona when we won 3-2, was one of the best of my life, or certainly up to that point as a 19 year old.

I have to say the behaviour of the fans has turned this from a derby defeat into an utter embarrassment. I dont care if the mackems were also smashing the place up, their lot can get embarrassed for them. I was expecting a tough match and all the circumstances pointed to a genuinely difficult game for us (where the fuck did the mackem-esque delusion pre-match come from?) so in the end the defeat was always a possibility.

Punching a horse though :lol: Its close to hanging a monkey in mentality.

I have to say the behaviour of the fans has turned this from a derby defeat into an utter embarrassment. I dont care if the mackems were also smashing the place up, their lot can get embarrassed for them. I was expecting a tough match and all the circumstances pointed to a genuinely difficult game for us (where the fuck did the mackem-esque delusion pre-match come from?) so in the end the defeat was always a possibility.

Punching a horse though :lol: Its close to hanging a monkey in mentality.

Yup, that's gonna stick for ever that.

From Bedlington. Proper inbreds up there, Blyth, Ashington, Bedlington, completely different to geordies, and very aggressive inbred types in my experience.

From Bedlington. Proper inbreds up there, Blyth, Ashington, Bedlington, completely different to geordies, and very aggressive inbred types in my experience.

There will be a campaign to 'protect thoroughbreds from the inbreds' i'm sure.

This cunt from Bedlington, either inside his head he thinks he thinks he's Tom Hagen or he has been severely scarred by an episode of food poisoning from a supermarket lasagne.

Don't think Webb made too many errors to be fair to him. He was let down by his linesman though. Again Sian Massey had a decent game to my mind.

he missed Cisse being pulled back when he hit a shot against the makem keepers chest so no pen or red card.The Goufran tackle.Taylor shirt pulling .Not booking Sessigon for diving.Booking Taylor was wrong as the ball was there to be won and he never raised his foot.The makems running across to the incident got him booked,They do it every time as well.So by being influenced he got it wrong also.

he missed Cisse being pulled back when he hit a shot against the makem keepers chest so no pen or red card.The Goufran tackle.Taylor shirt pulling .Not booking Sessigon for diving.Booking Taylor was wrong as the ball was there to be won and he never raised his foot.The makems running across to the incident got him booked,They do it every time as well.So by being influenced he got it wrong also.

:lol: When the final whistle went, did you immediately grab a pen and start jotting down reasons why we were robbed?

I've not seen one Mackem display an ounce of humility over the result like. You'd think there would be one or two of them who would look at the big picture and think it might be best not to gloat until they've actually strung a few wins together against us and have something to brag about, or climbed over us in the table at least.

Only 3 wins against us this century (18 attempts), home or away. In that time we've won four times as many derbies at their place as they have for fucks sake.

They make me laugh, like the Man City fans that try to lord it over Man U fans after one title win. Go and celebrate your deserved win for what it was, enjoy your day in the sun. Don't start giving it the Billy Big Bollocks over a superior club though.

I've not seen one Mackem display an ounce of humility over the result like. You'd think there would be one or two of them who would look at the big picture and think it might be best not to gloat until they've actually strung a few wins together against us and have something to brag about, or climbed over us in the table at least.

Only 3 wins against us this century (18 attempts), home or away. In that time we've won four times as many derbies at their place as they have for fucks sake.

They make me laugh, like the Man City fans that try to lord it over Man U fans after one title win. Go and celebrate your deserved win for what it was, enjoy your day in the sun. Don't start giving it the Billy Big Bollocks over a superior club though.

Careful, the arrogance can creep in... regardless of the Mackem's lack of humility they still deserved there win. We utterly failed, from top to bottom and no amount of form either side of Sunday's match will change that. Sunderland can no longer be written off as a pisstake game, Di Canio's been in charge for two games and the other 3-2 loss against Chelsea was by no means a terrible result. It could be the start of a successful change for them, I hope that's not the case but it's just possible Di Canio's passion could carry them further than anyone expects, Keegan's did for us.

Careful, the arrogance can creep in... regardless of the Mackem's lack of humility they still deserved there win. We utterly failed, from top to bottom and no amount of form either side of Sunday's match will change that. Sunderland can no longer be written off as a pisstake game, Di Canio's been in charge for two games and the other 3-2 loss against Chelsea was by no means a terrible result. It could be the start of a successful change for them, I hope that's not the case but it's just possible Di Canio's passion could carry them further than anyone expects, Keegan's did for us.

Stating how results have gone isn't arrogant, it's facts.

There's hardly a newcastle fan I've spoken to who said we deserved anything but a tonking on Sunday.

The 2-1 against Chelsea (with 1 courtesy of an own goal) wasn't a great performance though. Sunday was, for them.

It could be the start of a successful change for them, I hope that's not the case but it's just possible Di Canio's passion could carry them further than anyone expects, Keegan's did for us.

New manager syndrome too. Just as it would be wrong to write a manager off after two games, I also think it's too soon to judge him on two performances (I appreciate that you're supposing rather than judging at this stage...)

Just temper that temperance with the knowledge that O'Neill also had them playing well initally. And Bruce.

Whooaah me lads, the Mackem fans are roaring

Sessegnon and Johnson, and Vaughny are all scoring,

The Geordie Fans are breaking stuff and making work for Glaziers,

Running dooon the Scotswood Road...

Punching Horses Faces!!!

:lol: Edited by Asprilla

'Keep' going on about? I mentioned it once ffs.

Go and Google it if you're interested.

You mentioned it twice and its complete bollocks and takes credibility away from your argument which I'm not completely disagreeing with regarding Pardew, however you're bigging Di Canio up too much. Its his second PL game, in 12 or 24 months time we'll see if he's up there with Keegan.