SAFC 34 %

Shots on target NUFC 9

SAFC 7

Shots off target NUFC 6

SAFC 1

Corners NUFC 10

SAFC 0

We weren't as bad as some people think.

MOTD failed to admit Vaughan was offside,nor show Cisse getting pulled back when shooting against the keepers body in 1st half,nor showed Larssen again handling in the box.They were more bothered about crawling up the fascist's backside.

Still seething at Darren Cunt flagging Cisse's goal for offside.

Thank fuck we didn't have to put up with Clyde Tyldesley rimming him all game in the commentary. Alan Curbishly on Fox was pretty decent, except for continuously saying 'Alan Pardoo'.

Still seething at Darren Cunt flagging Cisse's goal for offside.

Two clear handballs did not become penalties, I think we should be happy with that tbf.

Now give us a new manager, wouldn't mind him coming before the season has ended, although it's probably better alternatives in the summer.

Edited by Aeris

Two clear handballs did not become penalties, I think we should be happy with that tbf.

Now give us a new manager, wouldn't mind him coming before the season has ended, although it's probably better alternatives in the summer.

BALL TO HAND!

Edited by Slayer

Di canio's a LEGEND LOOOL

Di canio's my type of MANAGER

Sorry but that's a pretty stupid post to be honest. You seem to have become caught up in the this 'Di Canio's just a madman who knows nowt about football' shite. The tactics blew Pardew off the park and he was made to look what he is. Di Canio has won endless trophies while Pardew has won fuck all in his entire career. The Sunderland players weren't just fired and going gung-ho, they were disciplined and passed the ball around while we were firing 40 yard balls at Cisse for the entire match. It might make you feel better to laugh at Di Canio but I have a feeling he'll be a very good manager, I don't feel much like laughing this morning. I'm just off to get my flight home and can't see much to laugh at tbh. Edited by Banshee

Sorry but that's a pretty stupid post to be honest. You seem to have become caught up in the this 'Di Canio's just a madman who knows nowt about football' shite. The tactics blew Pardew off the park and he was made to look what he is. Di Canio has won endless trophies while Pardew has won fuck all in his entire career. The Sunderland players weren't just fired and going gung-ho, they were disciplined and passed the ball around while we were firing 40 yard balls at Cisse for the entire match. It might make you feel better to laugh at Di Canio but I have a feeling he'll be a very good manager, I don't feel much like laughing this morning. I'm just off to get my flight home and can't see much to laugh at tbh.

Not at all. Those comments are from Nile Ranger not me.

I said Di Canios passion would get the place stirred up and it certainly has.

Whether he turns out to be any good or not in the long run, only time will tell. But a fiery passionate presence is a massive start compared to Bruce, Hughes, Oneil etc. You can always employ the right coaches to help you with tactics etc but passion has to come from within.

Thought he handled himself very well in the post match interview as well.

Put the facist stuff to one side and you could almost say Keeganesque. :(

Up at 4am, drove 360 odd miles to the game. Got in car straight after, drove home. Got in, went to bed. What a load of fuckin shit. Don't know if it was physically impossible after 7 months of doing 3 games in 7 days and 2 games in 3 days, or poor team selection, or Pardew being unable to motivate players on a fairly regular basis. Likely a combination of all 3. I think football wise we're basically Wigan, fuck knows what team will turn on any given day, regardless of the talent we've signed. Some days we look like world beaters, some days we play worse than shit. Any time we get a good vibe from this lot we're quickly brought back to earth. Some of the players are still carrying knocks yet playing and some are out on their feet yet still playing 90 mins (Cabaye and Sissoko) but with the squad being stronger than at any time since relegation I fail to see what can be done about it given this regime's recruitment policy. Think we'll be putting up with status-threatening inconsistency for a good while yet.

Up at 4am, drove 360 odd miles to the game. Got in car straight after, drove home. Got in, went to bed. What a load of fuckin shit. Don't know if it was physically impossible after 7 months of doing 3 games in 7 days and 2 games in 3 days, or poor team selection, or Pardew being unable to motivate players on a fairly regular basis. Likely a combination of all 3. I think football wise we're basically Wigan, fuck knows what team will turn on any given day, regardless of the talent we've signed. Some days we look like world beaters, some days we play worse than shit. Any time we get a good vibe from this lot we're quickly brought back to earth. Some of the players are still carrying knocks yet playing and some are out on their feet yet still playing 90 mins (Cabaye and Sissoko) but with the squad being stronger than at any time since relegation I fail to see what can be done about it given this regime's recruitment policy. Think we'll be putting up with status-threatening inconsistency for a good while yet.

Where do you live?