Newcastle v Sunderland

Christmas Tree

• Replies 743
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It wasn't long ago they'd signed the best managers of their lifetimes and Europe was around the corner.

You can't deny them their celebrations, but you can certainly look forward to the sight of them plummeting back to earth like Felix Whatsischops in the near future. They're completely incapable of a measured response to anything.

Edited by Gemmill

It wasn't long ago they'd signed the best managers of their lifetimes and Europe was around the corner.

You can't deny them their celebrations, but you can certainly look forward to the sight of them plummeting back to earth like Felix Whatsischops in the near future. They're completely incapable of a measured response to anything.

Must be living there that makes CT that way.

he missed Cisse being pulled back when he hit a shot against the makem keepers chest so no pen or red card.The Goufran tackle.Taylor shirt pulling .Not booking Sessigon for diving.Booking Taylor was wrong as the ball was there to be won and he never raised his foot.The makems running across to the incident got him booked,They do it every time as well.So by being influenced he got it wrong also.

Sadly, you're talking rubbish.

Taylor pulled Graham's shirt in the box.

Sessegnon got the ball that was given as a free kick for Cisse's goal.

We could have had a man sent off for an OTT tackle.

Six & two threes if we're being honest.

By the way, Taylor was fucking dreadful, backed off the first goal, was lucky when Sessegnon slipped him in the box and was nowhere for the 2nd and 3rd goals.

He was dancing around with a fucking daft smirk all game and made hesel look a twat.

He's no longer Premier standard.

You mentioned it twice and its complete bollocks and takes credibility away from your argument which I'm not completely disagreeing with regarding Pardew, however you're bigging Di Canio up too much. Its his second PL game, in 12 or 24 months time we'll see if he's up there with Keegan.

No, I mentioned it once and if you think it's bollocks you've got a fucking screw loose.

The two players records are that one has won loads of medals and one has won fuck all.

I'm not bigging up Di Canio, I'm saying he's a better manager than daft people think. They're saying he hasn't managed at the top level, therefore he's no good, whereas Keegan hadn't managed at any level, that's the only comparison I'm making between the two.

Of course time will tell but he worries me because I think he has more passion than Pardew, more tactical awareness than Pardew and more faith in him from the owner than Pardew.

Edited by Banshee

Of course time will tell but he worries me because I think he has more passion than Pardew, more tactical awareness than Pardew and more faith in him from the owner than Pardew.

Based on what? Are you a Swindon season ticket holder?

This is the same Pardew who a week previous was getting praised for being so passionate. Pardew goes into the crowd to celebrate, Di Canio slides on his knees and suddenly has more passion.

Edited by Monroe Transfer

Kneejerk-tastic.

It's not knee jerk at all.

If you'd seen that display if he'd been playing for Stoke, or whoever, and the club said we were paying £2 million for him you'd say we were insane.

He was shite on Sunday and he's been average this season. He struts around like he's something special and he's far from it.

He deliberately showed Sessegnon onto his right foot and stood off while he lined up the shot.

Based on what? Are you a Swindon season ticket holder?

This is the same Pardew who a week previous was getting praised for being so passionate. Pardew goes into the crowd to celebrate, Di Canio slides on his knees and suddenly has more passion.

Pardew wasn't being praised by many because his 'passion' is so fake it's cringeworthy.

Di Canio, if you ever watch lower league matches, has won games by playing various systems and by bringing on the right substitutes at the right time.

Pardew chose to start 2 holding midfield players and a lone striker at home.

We were playing on the counter attack when we were told the players were knackered. Where's the sense in that ffs?

Hang on - surely if he's average he's good enough for this league? Make your mind up.

I have made my mind up.

His best performances have been Premier League standard. Sunday and other games have been average and therefore below that standard.

Can you honestly say he was anything but shite on Sunday?

Edited by Banshee

Pardew wasn't being praised by many because his 'passion' is so fake it's cringeworthy.

Armchair psychologist-tastic.

And comparing a manager's exploits in League One to a long time Prermier League manager as if that comparison works on any level, I'll leave you to it.

I have made my mind up.

His best performances have been Premier League standard. Sunday and other games have been average and therefore below that standard.

Can you honestly say he was anything but shite on Sunday?

I didn't say anything about his performance in the derby. He certainly wasn't the only one who didn't put in a good shift.

Armchair psychologist-tastic.

Yes, my opinion on a forum for people's opinions, what a shocker.

And comparing a manager's exploits in League One to a long time Prermier League manager as if that comparison works on any level, I'll leave you to it.

Except I wasn't.

Try reading the post before you respond next time.

Edited by Banshee

I didn't say anything about his performance in the derby. He certainly wasn't the only one who didn't put in a good shift.

I didn't say you said anything, I was asking a question.

In my opinion he was shite and cost us at least one goal.

Am I not allowed to say that?

Di Canio played 442 direct in league 2. Variety of systems. :lol:

He did and it usually worked, when it didn't he wasn't afraid to change it, often during a game.

Did he play a direct 442 on Sunday when we were battered at home by a team with one fit striker :idiot:

Do I take it that you believe it was luck or that Pardew's tactics were good or what, not sure what you're saying/implying.

Pardew's tactics were to launch the ball at various forwards at various points in the game.

Edited by Banshee

I'm saying you're blowing smoke up Di Canio's arse for no reason.

And I'm saying you're talking out of yours.

I've said very little, about Di Canio, other than he made us look like mugs on Sunday because his tactics worked.

If you choose to believe it was just because he beat his chest and slid on the ground, or whatever, then that's your choice.

I believe it was down to preparation, tactics and not giving the team an excuse to lose as Pardew did with us.

Edited by Banshee

You're saying most of my words for me so far. :lol:

So try some of your own that actually say summat constructive or original, it's not that hard.

Edited by Banshee

I said he missed the taylor shirt pull

I said he missed Goufrons tackle.

Thanks for highlighting he got the free kick decision wrong leading up to it.

So basically,you haven't read my post.

Where did i say we were robbed.I've mentioned incidents which went againt both teams.Like i've said,too much hysteria,which is causing posters to talk sheet because the defeat was againt the makems.Read what people have posted,then answer what has been posted.

Edited by essembeeofsunderland

I said he missed the taylor shirt pull

I said he missed Goufrons tackle.

Thanks for highlighting he got the free kick decision wrong leading up to it.

So basically,you haven't read my post.

Where did i say we were robbed.I've mentioned incidents which went againt both teams.Like i've said,too much hysteria,which is causing posters to talk sheet because the defeat was againt the makems.Read what people have posted,then answer what has been posted.

I was agreeing with some of what you posted and disagreeing with some of it.

I didn't say you said we were robbed, read what people have posted,then answer what has been posted.

The problem is that you don't make your points clearly which leads to either confusion or people not bothering to fully read your posts.