What a great game

Dappa03

Hello from the Top Dogs of the north east!!

I just wanted to give you my thoughts on the beautiful game.

The main talking points need to be addressed!

Goufran should have been red carded for the tackle on Johnson.

Taylor should have been booked for the tug on graham resulting in a penalty.

The offside goal doesn't need discussion because sessegnon's tackle was a good one and not a foul. So the free kick shouldn't have been given anyway.

Tiredness isn't an excuse as 4-5 players were changed from the mid week game.

Injuries should be avoided as we had 3 key players including our captain and top scorer missing.

Ohh and we won't mention the mindless thugs that have tarnished your name even more on sky news!!!

Good luck with your two home games against Arsenal and Liverpool guys. I think stoke will keep you up though.

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The offside goal doesn't need discussion because sessegnon's tackle was a good one and not a foul. So the free kick shouldn't have been given anyway.

Injuries should be avoided as we had 3 key players including our captain and top scorer missing.

Ohh and we won't mention the mindless thugs that have tarnished your name even more on sky news!!!

Good luck with your two home games against Arsenal and Liverpool guys. I think stoke will keep you up though.

You'll soon come crashing back down to earth son! And I still reckon your odds on to go down. Don't worry - we'll be there to wave cheerio. That'll be poetic justice. Top Dogs of North East #MyArse

Really? No chance mate!

Stoke are by far the worst team in the league so they'll keep you up by taking the last spot down. Shame though I'd like to say we helped send you down :)

Paolo the legend!! 0-3!!!

Edited by Dappa03

a 3-0 win away at your local rivals is as good a time as any to gloat so fair play. agree with a lot of your points - you were the better side. no complaints from me there. three quality goals too. could have been a different game had cisse's game been allowed to stand but on balance we can't moan too much about it. we were largely toothless.

we are still in danger, no doubt about that. but you're not out of the woods yet either. squeaky bum time all round

A typical blinkered makem.No mention of Sessignon going to ground at every opportunity.No mention of Vaughan's offside goal.No mention of Larsen handling in the box ( again ). No mention of the flare thrown by an smb.No mention of Cisse being held back when shooting against the body of the ugly makem keeper ( which would have also meant a red card ). No views on Di Canio's racist/fascist/football hooligan past.No mention of Quinn and his drink-driving.

I'll add comments since you didnt post like a twat (much)

Hello from the Top Dogs of the north east!! - you are 2pts below us.

Goufran should have been red carded for the tackle on Johnson. - Bollocks

Taylor should have been booked for the tug on graham resulting in a penalty. - Agreed

The offside goal doesn't need discussion because sessegnon's tackle was a good one and not a foul. So the free kick shouldn't have been given anyway. - rubbish goal should have stood

Tiredness isn't an excuse as 4-5 players were changed from the mid week game. - Agreed

Injuries should be avoided as we had 3 key players including our captain and top scorer missing. - Agreed

Ohh and we won't mention the mindless thugs that have tarnished your name even more on sky news!!! - yeah its best you dont. Agreed they are mindless thugs but you just google "safc" and "metro damage".

Good luck with your two home games against Arsenal and Liverpool guys. I think stoke will keep you up though. - I think Stoke will keep us both up

Goufran's tackle.A red card for me.

Gardners tackle on Ba.A red card for me.

Gardner going down holding his face after a no-contact foot-up from RVP.A disgrace but no mention of it from a makem.

Sessigon going down all the time.No mention from any makem.

Gardner sitting with the makem fans.A publicity stunt organised by safc-tv.

Enjoy it - it'll be the last for another 12 years .

im hoping you stay up mate so it won't be that long ;)

A typical blinkered makem.No mention of Sessignon going to ground at every opportunity.No mention of Vaughan's offside goal.No mention of Larsen handling in the box ( again ). No mention of the flare thrown by an smb.No mention of Cisse being held back when shooting against the body of the ugly makem keeper ( which would have also meant a red card ). No views on Di Canio's racist/fascist/football hooligan past.No mention of Quinn and his drink-driving.

oh dear why do some people have to resort to personally abusing?

I couldn't give a flying fuck about paolos beliefs or behaviour in the past! All I know is he is our manager and I'm supporting him 100%. By the way you sound about 12yrs old, you weren't helping yourself to the contents of a wheelie bin yesterday were you?

So you couldn't give a `flying f ' about your racist/fascist/football hooligan managers beliefs or behavior.At least you're admitting his past.You ever heard of apartheid or the holocaust or do you not give a flying f about those either.

I don't know paolo personally so I've no idea what he believes, yet you seem to know him better than paolo himself?

He has made a statement which seems no good for some people.

All I care about is 0-3 :)

Hello from the Top Dogs of the north east!! Good that you haven't got carried away after the game.

I just wanted to give you my thoughts on the beautiful game. Do.

The main talking points need to be addressed! Well, what talking points could this be? Oh, you're about to continue. You seem to be pausing a lot, is all.

Goufran should have been red carded for the tackle on Johnson. Perhaps, but there was no malice or intention there. If you think that's a red card, then surely Rose should also have been red carded for going in two-footed?

Taylor should have been booked for the tug on graham resulting in a penalty. Definite penno missed by the officials. Webb's view was blocked tbf but a competent linesman may have given it. A card would've been irrelevant.

The offside goal doesn't need discussion because sessegnon's tackle was a good one and not a foul. So the free kick shouldn't have been given anyway. It was a perfectly legitimate goal the sub-standard officials missed because of their ineptitude. Sorry.

Tiredness isn't an excuse as 4-5 players were changed from the mid week game. Tiredness should never be an excuse.

Injuries should be avoided as we had 3 key players including our captain and top scorer missing. Our team was near enough full strength, however seeing Krul go off injured again probably didn't help our morale any.

Ohh and we won't mention the mindless thugs that have tarnished your name even more on sky news!!! Stupid scum who will have their association with the club severed.

Good luck with your two home games against Arsenal and Liverpool guys. I think stoke will keep you up though. Perhaps Pardew will conjure a win or two in the remaining games. Highly doubt it, but you never know. You still have a dreadful run in, but it could well be if Stoke continue to implode they'll keep the two of us up.

Your team deserved the win - PDC got the tactics spot on and we thought we only had to turn up to win it.

Could well have been a very different game had Cisse's goal not wrongfully been given offside, but the team should've got on with it rather than sulk and concede again. We effectively handed you a victory and your players didn't fail to take it.

Fuck off you fucking tramp.