What a great game

Dappa03

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

To be fair, for the majority of the mackems this is literally the biggest result they've experienced. The last time they beat us so soundly was in 79? (correct me if I'm wrong) and since then they've won nothing but promotion

This ranks above their defeat of Chelsea in the league that one time, ranks above all of the promotions that at some point followed their relegations, the cup finals they enjoyed.

The kids celebrating on here weren't even alive when they last beat us this comfortably.

Christ, I've just looked and they've not even been in Europe since they last were able to enjoy this kind of success.

Let 'em have it I say, their moment in the sun, because God knows it must be harrowing to forever live in the shadows.

(correct me if I'm wrong) and since then they've won nothing but promotion

The kids celebrating on here weren't even alive when they last beat us this comfortably.

And you've won what exactly?

You think you deserve the same praise as barca, and you think it's your divine right to be in the top four.

Problem is when reality kicks in your just a mid table club who's having second season syndrome and now after Sunday the world knows just how god awful your club is :)

Most of you on here are post 92 lol

You think you deserve the same praise as barca, and you think it's your divine right to be in the top four.

Problem is when reality kicks in your just a mid table club who's having second season syndrome and now after Sunday the world knows just how god awful your club is :)

:lol:

I love how these knackers come on here trying to wind us up and ALWAYS end up getting angry themselves.

Calm down clowns pocket , Daddy will be home soon.

Quote a single NUFC fan saying any of the above. Go on.

He won't find any on here. We're confident about beating his lot because we do more often than not. We know our place I. The premier league food chain though. Deluded is something the majority of us are not.

He won't find any on here. We're confident about beating his lot because we do more often than not. We know our place I. The premier league food chain though. Deluded is something the majority of us are not.

If anything a lot of us are perhaps too pessimistic and critical of the club and our general standing.

The fact that people generalise about any set of fans is beyond my comprehension. Milwall fans aren't thugs - just a minority of them are. Chelsea fans aren't all white men with plenty of cash in the bank. Liverpool fans don't all have a victim complex. And very few Newcastle fans can be called deluded.

I think a few idiots heard a Toon fan say something 'deluded' on a vox pop on SSN, and then over time spread it around that all NUFC fans think they've a divine right to be in Europe etc.

Edited by Monroe Transfer

I broadly agree except about millwall. The majority of their lot are a horrible bunch. I know first hand because of been stuck on a train home through bermondsey on a match day a few times.

I broadly agree except about millwall. The majority of their lot are a horrible bunch. I know first hand because of been stuck on a train home through bermondsey on a match day a few times.

how you lot can call millwall is beyond me after Sundays shambles

Hey we have regular unwashed posters on the SMB, been on there for years.

After looking around here it seems I was very wrong and thy are the semi intelligent ones out of you lol

After looking around here it seems I was very wrong and thy are the semi intelligent ones out of you lol

I think you`ve found yourself....I would quit if I were you....your epic failing......fast....

University Challenge is on at the minute if you feel the need bright lad .

You should put it on - if you can wrestle the Sky remote off your mother . lol . FTM . etc .

Edited by LoveTheBobby