Yohan Kebab,Depression & The Taxman(with chilli and garlic)

scoobos

• Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've said it before and I'll say it again - if Mike Ashley got rid of Llambias in favour of a more honest, forthright chairman and surrounded himself with people who have actual football knowledge* I could probably forgive him some of his past indiscretions against the club. As it is he seems to want to be hated and have a small group of equally hated people around him, regardless of how much they upset the fans of the club. I'm sure Mike on his own had good intentions for the club initially but it all got tainted by bad decisions of bringing in arseholes like Llambias and Wise and has simply never recovered from the bad PR and dishonesty they brought with them.

*By 'People with football knowledge' I don't mean horrible little knobends like Dennis Wise, I mean at board level, people used to running football clubs.

I'm going to just shut-up now, I'm starting to scare myself!

:lol:

Is that off your chest now?

You say you find it bizarre, or 'fucking bizarre' that people think he has 'evil intentions', I then say I think it's bizarre that people, (Not necessarily Purgatron1000), blow smoke up his arse and you then try to character assassinate me before saying you can't understand 'Ashley lovers' either which is what I said wasn't it? :lol:

For the record I abhor the selfish motives behind the 'Sports Direct Arena' move which was a vendetta against our support if there ever was one. He wanted to get a sponsor for the stadium, eh? They could easily have advertised this fact without putting a blemish on our home, it was pure spite and his petty away ticket stance has just about decimated one of, if not the best away supports this country has ever had all for the fear of being lumbered with the odd spare tickets. That's the main ones for me. He wants strung up by the balls for that alone.

As for the Hitler remarks, well just who is being childish with those comments? There's no albatross round my neck, mate, just an opinion formed by what my eyes and ears have seen, which is a fucking chancer and his mates with fuck all connection to MY club come in and throw their considerable weight around and act the total cunt as his dummy went well and truly flying out the pram when things didn't go his way and the nasty boys sang songs about him, (And threatened him and his daughter, :rolleyes: aye, righto).

If you think it's strange I and others should take offence to this then you're either a pretty strange Newcastle United fan or you have no real personal connections to this City/Club. I can half understand the latter but not the former.

Only a real moron could defend Mike Ashley and it hasn't just happened with bringing another moron like JFK back this week.