West Brom vs Newcastle United

2bias

So after Sunday it's time to move onwards and hopefully upwards. Apart from Krul I can see the same team starting against West brom. Hopefully the team will wanna go out and prove something after the defeat but I can see a score draw. 2-2.

A side note I have two spare tickets, There for military only so if there are any guys/gals here in the military and want a free ticket let me know.

• Replies 378
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

any kind of result here would be good. we need points on the board. three or four draws will probably be enough to keep us up. i can't see us winning too many more tbh

Marveaux out for Ben Arfa for me.

Marveauxs just not up to the physical side of the league imo, hes got good skills but hes not strong enough to keep people off the ball or quick enough to run away from them.

They're not that good and haven't been in great form as of late. And they're not Barca.

And we are. Seriously, if they cannot put up a fight against Sunderland, then I cannot see them having much stomach for a relegation fight.

Played our best football here last season. Have Cisse, Ben Arfa, and Gouffran playing quick and on the counter and we could do them. Lukaku's bound to score against us though.

That was the game where I felt "ok, we've got a properly decent side here". Felt we were really going places. West Brom were a different team then to be fair but we just looked on another level - we looked like a team chasing Europe.

Gutted how things have changed.

I think we'll win this game.

If the players can't get fired up and repay the fans, after a humiliation, then we have problems.

I think it will have shocked them back into reality and they'll try to repay the fans.