West Brom vs Newcastle United

2bias

Pardew's tactics have been horrendous. Whether we stay up or not, he should go at the end of the season and this is not a knee-jerk reaction. I've always backed him

Ive been too, the last few games have had me scratching my head though. Some of the tactics have been well and truly horrendous. Not to mention the complete lack of balls.

Still, just for the sake of stability and lack of realistic other options, I'd give him another year. Unless of course we could somehow get someone better in. Cant see Ashley really looking for that though.

Edited by aimaad22

• Replies 378
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What an absolutely gutless second half performance. What on earth does Pardew say to them at half time!? Ben Arfa came on far too late as well - by that time we were pretty much back to our usual hoof ball and not at all playing to his strengths. Honestly, I can't wait for this season to be over now..

Utterly dire. If we took our chances first half, we'd have killed this game off before the inevitable fightback. We were beaten all ends up in the second half - I don't think Ben Arfa touched the ball more than once and neither did Shola, and we did not threaten at all.

We haven't played 2 good halves of football all season. Maybe once against Benfica, depending on how you define "good." This game has been emblematic of our season - we have the players to do well, but we lack the fight and the commitment to keep going when the going gets tough, and part of that has got to come down to the manager.

What an absolutely gutless second half performance. What on earth does Pardew say to them at half time!? Ben Arfa came on far too late as well - by that time we were pretty much back to our usual hoof ball and not at all playing to his strengths. Honestly, I can't wait for this season to be over now..

If we go down I'll look back on this game as the perfect example of why.

Ameobi the game changer - just fuck off Pardew.

Ive been too, the last few games have had me scratching my head though. Some of the tactics have been well and truly horrendous. Not to mention the complete lack of balls.

Still, just for the sake of stability and lack of realistic other options, I'd give him another year. Unless of course we could somehow get someone better in. Cant see Ashley really looking for that though.

Surely the 8 year contract has clauses. In the event that we go down, there's nee chance he should be here next season.

Ameobi, Williamson, Jonas, and Gosling all need punting in the summer. I want to see a massive overhaul of personnel and start to really build a team around the players who matter ie. Cabaye, Sissoko, Ben Arfa

At least three points still needed from four games. Probably going to be three draws.

QPR is the only game I think we have any chance of winning - I know HF keeps saying Liverpool are shit away but history makes me think they'll hammer us.

Didn't work last week so let's try it again away from home this week.

Pardew eh?

I find this criticism of Pardews team talks the most bone headed criticism that can be leveled at him. He doesn't tell them to sit back. He doesn't say "Right lads go out and be nervy"...it's the players that do that.

Pardew's not made a defensive change in weeks either. He brings on Shola or Ben Arfa or Campbell and that, but still gets this abuse for apparently going defensive.

...his choices are shit off the bench.

No it means the home team are going to come out with a rant in their ear and redouble thir efforts.....like we did against the Mackems on Sunday...the good goal we pulled back was wrongfully ruled out though.

The lady does protest too much.

First half it looked like we could bag the 3 points, Cisse should have made it 2 - 0.

Second half it looked like we would come away with no points, I'm happy with the one point.

I'm back to criticising Pardieu's substitutions. He should have replaced Gouffran with BenArfa not Amoeba.

13 minutes is not enough time for BenArfa to make his presence known.

Pathetic 2nd half and I felt sure we were going to lose it.

Cisse was a bit of a liability.

Sissoko is good but he keeps hoofing the ball to nobody.

You'd have preferred Campbell? Williamson?

Pardew's inability as a conjurer is why he should be sacked?