Why do County Durham fans ........ Blah blah blah ........ Outed Mackems thread.

bobbyball

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why is it that for the 5th time this season i have had to try to justify my loyalty to Newcastle United and be threatened with violence because i allegedly sound like a Mackem. Because of the constant abuse myself and mates have received it is getting to the stage where i think is it worth it. Just because i dont live and wasnt born in Newcastle doesnt make me less passionate about my club. 3 of my mates got hit on sunday for sounding like mackems.

That's bollocks.

Bobby Ball welcome to the forums you smelly mackem dirty trampy bamp.

https://www.facebook...john.bell.16568

Some might think it's unethical to expose a users account in such manner, or very unprofessional as an admin.. i however am a bastard and you ticked boxes and signed up to my world.

Welcome!, now it's late so pop off to bed with your sister eh?

:lol:

Weird isn't it?

Man Utd fans from outside the area, who choose United to support, don't have any problems.

They only get flak from supporters of other clubs.

There are quite a few Geordies who support Sunderland, I wonder if they have your problem.

Odds on banshee is red & white too.

So where does the word "Mackem" come from? I mean what's it's origins?

People from Sunderland pronounce make and take as "mack":snd "tack".

I first heard it in about 1977 and it was definitely a pisstake/insult but as I said since then they've claimed it as an ID and you'll read some guff about making and taking ships on the river allowing for the pronunciation which is bollocks.

You name the odds and put up £500.

Di Canio, 'Countless trophies' in your words, mentioned in two posts despite being pulled after your first post about it. In reality, two trophies, (one as a sub). As a new manager he won the 4th division.

Calling Man U 'United' yet being from the North-East and mainly cropping up in the derby threads.

Having shit patter too.

If it looks like shit, smells like shit, then it's usually shit and I smell the scent of Mackem in your posts.

I bet he's had a mint time pretending pretending to be a geordie. He probably almost forgot the time he shagged his sister. Back down to earth now.

Edited by Gemmill

I enjoy the use of evidence to support the outings. It's a far more coherent argument than, "fuck off mag", without anything other than an opposing viewpoint to back up your point.

Having shit patter too.

That's the clincher for me :lol: Howman is very thorough in these things....

I enjoy the use of evidence to support the outings. It's a far more coherent argument than, "fuck off mag", without anything other than an opposing viewpoint to back up your point.

All Banshee needs do to prove his credentials is post (not quote) the following

" I am not a sister fucking, six fingered, bitter, shadow dwelling , sub human, Mackem scumbag.

I am , and always will be, a proud member of the finest people on earth- a Geordie. "

Shouldn't be too hard

;)