Why do County Durham fans ........ Blah blah blah ........ Outed Mackems thread.

bobbyball

I watched the WBA game in my local last weekend,and 100 yds away,another pub was showing the makems game against the scouse makems.I counted 4 makems in my local,sitting directly under the tv,facing away from the tv,with no view whatsoever of our game.Clearly there to entrap NUFC fans into discussing a game which took place 6 days earlier.And they wonder why we call them SMB.

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's difficult for many mackems though. On here, you have people of above average intelligence, genuinely I'm not taking the piss you honestly do. If you're a mackem from Hendon who's left school with no GCSE's and a failed YT scheme it's quite obvious you'll feel intimidated by people who can actually communicate effectively with each other. Fact that.

Yes, I've noticed from the level of comments on here .......... "He probably almost forgot the time he shagged his sister."

This despite one of your little pals, on here, claiming you're above comments like that and they never happen, full of contradictions you little scamps aren't you?

I watched the WBA game in my local last weekend,and 100 yds away,another pub was showing the makems game against the scouse makems.I counted 4 makems in my local,sitting directly under the tv,facing away from the tv,with no view whatsoever of our game.Clearly there to entrap NUFC fans into discussing a game which took place 6 days earlier.And they wonder why we call them SMB.

Great story there ....... worse than one of Pardew's excuses man.

What's your expectation for next season Banshee?

Really hard to tell as Di Canio's just arrived tbh.

It obviously depends on what money Short gives him, who we can sell on and what players can be attracted without paying daft money.

Di Canio's obviously got off to a flyer despite the injury problems. Losing your captain, striker and new centre half on long term injuries isn't ideal.

The thing is no one knows whether Di Canio can keep producing but the fitness and tactics are way ahead of what we've suffered this season.

One thing is clear, he may come across as deranged but he talks football sense and has transformed the likes of Sess, Johnson and McClean who were treading water.

That's not just by 'firing them up' but by entirely changing the tactics to suit their strengths.

The only things I expect are not to be in relegation trouble again, as we are now, and not to wave white flags in the cup competitions as we did with Bolton, Boro & Everton.

Let's face it, neither of our clubs will ever win the league, as things stand ........... a trip to Wembley is all the fans can realistically hope for as a trophy.

Wigan and Swansea at Wembley while we watch eh?

Does it concern you at all that you've not scored a goal from inside the box since he got here?

Or you've only had 6 shots on target in 3 games, outside of those long range scorchers?

Not particularly, Mignolet is having far less to do and Newcastle & Everton hardly bothered us. Chelsea disn't do that much better.

We scored from a corner at Chelsea although it was an OG as he tried to clear an on target header.

The players have been encouraged to shoot from outside the box and that's the result. You can pick any 3 games and find a pattern if you look hard enough but it doesn't worry me.

Graham should have scored, from inside the box against Everton, but tbf Howard made a great save.

Johnson was one on one and should've done better.

Besides, we're short of strikers, like Fletcher, who has scored almost all, if not all, of his from close in.

As I said, Di Canio is playing to the strengths of the players we have available and it's working.

I'll take the worst scrambled fluke in history next Monday but I suppose some people will say it wasn't a good strike.

Thought Mignolet made at least 2, maybe 3, great saves against us like.

That's not much though is it, especially at home in a derby. The curler from Jonas was going wideand I was pissed off with Mignolet for his Holywood save.

What were the others?

Cisse put a canny one past him for 1-1.

Yes, from 6 inches out if I remember after you were given a wrongly awarded free kick ............... btw is he out for the season or is that just more Pardew smokescreen?

That's not much though is it, especially at home in a derby. The curler from Jonas was going wideand I was pissed off with Mignolet for his Holywood save.

What were the others?

Did he not stretch to make a save low to his left as well?

Cabaye stung his fists too with one he couldn't catch iirc. Bread and butter that one like.

Did he not stretch to make a save low to his left as well?

Cabaye stung his fists too with one he couldn't catch iirc. Bread and butter that one like.

Yeah, the one low to his left when he was on his line looked great live but the shot was weaker than it should have been. a good strike and he wouldn't have sniffed it.

The 'double punch' out was wise because you had plenty looking around for scraps if he'd dropped it.

He's improved to the point where we're starting to worry about bids from the top 4 clubs. De Gea isn't as good, neither of Arsenal's keepers are consistent, Cech is 30 and wears a daft hat.

When are you going to get bored, Banshee?

With you? A while back :lol:

There are some decent people on here although you & young Tom seem to have a very limited vocabulary. Cue 'fuck off'.

I reckon mignolet is a good keeper tbh. I'd still take Krul over him but he's still very talented. Be interesting to see if di canio is very knowledgable in the transfer market, and if his bad press will put players off tbh.

The only things I expect are not to be in relegation trouble again, as we are now, and not to wave white flags in the cup competitions as we did with Bolton, Boro & Everton.

Good luck in your matches against Middlesbrough, Leeds, and the rest. :munch: