The Battle for the Top Half

Happy Face

• Replies 374
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Are things really so bad that people think we can't beat QPR, a team of players who are all past it and have a strong mutual hatred of each other?

And whose fans all seem to despise them.

Edited by Rayvin

Problem now is that Pardew will play for the point and hope Arsenal beat Wigan.

I dont think he has a clue on how to really go for it so its down to the players to realise - something they blatantly failed at versus West Ham.

Problem now is that Pardew will play for the point and hope Arsenal beat Wigan.

I dont think he has a clue on how to really go for it so its down to the players to realise - something they blatantly failed at versus West Ham.

I didn't see the game or the highlights but wasn't a point a good result all things considered? I did see the disallowed goal in the paper the next day I might add.

If we play at QPR as we dis at west ham, what result would you expect, bearing in mind their epic shitness?

I didn't see the game or the highlights but wasn't a point a good result all things considered? I did see the disallowed goal in the paper the next day I might add.

If we play at QPR as we dis at west ham, what result would you expect, bearing in mind their epic shitness?

It was a decent performance and at any other time a canny point - I just felt there was no desire/urgency in the last twenty to really go for the win. Of course that was with the benefit of knowing Wigan and Villa were really going for it in their games and were winning.

The introduction of Shola didn't help of course.

A similar performance would probably be enough but the lack of chances created despite overall competence is an ongoing concern.