Newcastle v Liverpool

Kid Dynamite

• Replies 367
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This long ball from central isn't working, so let's keep putting it in there. Surely each additional failure will eventually persuade their defense that we cannot possible try the same ball again and then blam we hit them with it and if all goes to plan we win a corner. Half a goal a corner is...

Aye, the long-standing, oft-favoured, wanky, tepid diagonal 'balls in' from the wings from half-way inside opponents' half to Cisse - 'the fucks he meant to do with them man !?

It's like looking for your lost housekeys in the same fuckin pocket a dozen times every day since you lost the cunts .

Without managing to actually register they aren't actually in there .

Dont worry soon Shola the saviour will be on to make a fest out of those long balls.

I can see him now majestically rising above their defender to get a glancing header on.... to no one.

Perch OMG what a shocker. Get him off please.

Here's a card for Jonas, makes it easier to take him off instead of Perch then - either for HBA ASAP IMO at least have a crack before the half.

I can't say anything that hasn't been said already. I'm not sure what anyone else expected to be honest. Its not just Pardew that doesn't have a clue, the players are also plot lost. If I take my Toon hat off, its fairly comical watching these headless chickens.

Here is a prediction. Even if we get humped tomorrow or even tonight when things have died down people will come on here and make these excuses for Pardew.

Injuries.

Last summer.

Liverpool can play well you know.

and they are still knackered from Europe.

Its not just Pardew that doesn't have a clue, the players are also plot lost. If I take my Toon hat off, its fairly comical watching these headless chickens.

Do you expect the players to know more of the plot than the manager? If the players has no plot to follow, there's really no blame on them for not knowing it.

Edited by Aeris

Rob Elliot is a shite goalkeeper.

He's not great positionally, shouldn't have come so far off his line for their first, but he's better than Krul with his distribution.

Do you expect the players to know more of the plot than the manager? If the players has no plot to follow, there's really no blame on them for not knowing it.

I don't know these days. You would think so as what other industry do the manager's earn less then who they manage?

I'm not defending Pardew, but you can expect professional footballers to have better ideas than lumping balls forward, yes.

Fuck off commentators regarding Glen Johnson there 'glen Johnson just as much the guilty party' he's the instigator you fucking biased wank.

The only hope is that they come out flat because they'll feel this one is in the bag. We're all familiar with that 'tactic'.