Newcastle v Liverpool

Kid Dynamite

• Replies 367
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

". . NIcole ? . . Papa ?!"

Unhappy with that too when I heard .

Can only assume hr's allowing/telling Cabaye to play a lot further upfield ?

Hope it pays off like !

Utterly baffled as to what his supposed role or position was today .

Yet again Pardew tries his useless offside trap against a pacey team and yet again we get destroyed. Gutless team selection from the off, players playing like they couldn't give a fuck, we're depending on those below us now as I struggle to see where this shambles will pick up points.

I'd have taken it, and why shouldn't we? Good lead up play results in a handball in the box, I'm not in the woe is me stage yet.

My point is, we're in this mess because we're shit, we're losing today because we're shit. And shit is putting it nicely.

To hell with the excuses. I've been with those offering a vast array of explanations for what has gone on this season. Truth is we're shit. Pardew is shit and he is a coward to top it off. End of rant.

Can't help but think Colo is a massive massive miss. All the people in the last few weeks who've been saying Yanga Mbiwa or Taylor shouldn't make way for Colo are surely having a laugh.

Definitely missing him.

The club deserves relegation from the attitude of the board through to the manager through to the players. The fans don't deserve it. Luckily, they won't be relegated because of the retarded teams below us, but we are no better.

Frustrating there again from Haidara, no right foot it seems.

This is horrible... It's going to be a painful end to the season.

The club deserves relegation from the attitude of the board through to the manager through to the players. The fans don't deserve it. Luckily, they won't be relegated because of the retarded teams below us, but we are no better.

Dont count on it. Wigan and Villa have more quality and heart than us at the moment.