Newcastle v Liverpool

Kid Dynamite

• Replies 367
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And Debuchy sent off. What next? Capitulation complete with a sixth. Nothing left to say.

What can be done from here?

He's got to go after this. Got to.

Agreed, his embarrassingly bad offside trap tactic something which has lead to at least 2 previous humpings started this. The players apathy took over after the 3rd.

Really fucking bad this like, players have just completely given up no backbone nowt this lot.

Just need the cheese, because the white flags are definitely out.

Can't help but think Colo is a massive massive miss. All the people in the last few weeks who've been saying Yanga Mbiwa or Taylor shouldn't make way for Colo are surely having a laugh.

Course we are, though I don't think it will ever be the same since the transfer stuff with San Lorenzo. He well and truly rocked the boat then, as captain, as a leader on the pitch. Whether he is or isn't as injured as Newcastle says he is, Colo as a loyal leader on the pitch is gone. We don't just miss his ability, we miss a leader and a motivator on the pitch. Someone who gives a fuck, someone who can put in a shift like he did vs. the Mackems at their place earlier on in the season. We were in the mire before that happened in january, obviously. But I won't ever forgive him for that crack like, and the way it went on and continued like a bad hangover. We are still feeling it now, regardless of his 'injury', regardless of whether he can play or not. The notion of a captain of a club wanting to go is shit for morale (obviously not blaming him for the season or today's result, but just can't help but think that that damaged the team spirit a hell of a lot more than we credit it).

That said, would have loved him there in the past few games. We are so shit.

Just need the cheese, because the white flags are definitely out.

Aye sums it up like, surely the players could show a bit pride in themselves they're the ones being shown up.

We are now even with Wigan on goal differential. They, of course, also have a game in hand.

Fuck me sideways with a bargepole please. No really, someone do it.

Give me the bargepole I need to get my frustration out on someone.