Newcastle v Liverpool

Kid Dynamite

• Replies 367
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I put the 3-0 v the mackems as a blip but this? This defeat really fucking hurts.

6-0 loss at home? What's worse is we were set up for a 0-0 draw/damage limitation. We barely changed anything when we were two down.

We're utterly dependant on Wigan's results now, because we're not capable of getting anything over the next few games. Arsenal will stick a lot more than 6 past us based on Pardew's insistence on sticking with negative tactics that this team clearly are not comfortable with or able to carry out.

Does this forum go down after a painful defeat all the time? ffs.

:finger: grow a pair!

Was just thinking the same thing, must be server problems or something due all the people coming down to whinge after such a game :P

@Milesstarforth

No words can excuse what happened yesterday, but Steven Taylor and Shola Ameobi had the guts to face the media after the game... #nufc

...It took balls to do that, which is what #nufc need. Shame others, captain included, couldn't bring themselves to speak to the fans.

The team needs leadership. Kevin Nolan and Alan Shearer didn't shirk hard questions when they wore the captain's armband at #nufc.

:(

@Milesstarforth

No words can excuse what happened yesterday, but Steven Taylor and Shola Ameobi had the guts to face the media after the game... #nufc

...It took balls to do that, which is what #nufc need. Shame others, captain included, couldn't bring themselves to speak to the fans.

The team needs leadership. Kevin Nolan and Alan Shearer didn't shirk hard questions when they wore the captain's armband at #nufc.

:(

Have to say I don't think much of Cabaye as a Captain, He just doesn't seems to have the balls to kick the players up the arse when they need it most.

It isn't in any way shape or form an exaggeration to say yesterday was the biggest embarrassment for Newcastle United, and for the city in most of our lifetimes. Absolute arsehole fans, arsehole manager, cowardly players, arsehole charvas who probably weren't even at the match, just everything that is wrong with this city rolled in to one day. We're the first ones to say how amazing a football club we can be, how proud we are of our city, how proud we are of geordie culture, so at the same time we should be the first to say what a bunch of arseholes we have amongst us. 45 year old men twatting police horses man, fucking unreal. There's no sentence of negativity that can do justice to how shit yesterday was, a day none of us will ever forget.

As far as the football is concerned, people can bleat on all day about the offside goal, stats showing we had more shots and other times we didn't get the rub of the green, but the fact of the matter is, we were a poor second best to the mackems right through the game. They had excellent shape were very very well organised, and as much as they're twats, I thought they were excellent, and didn't look like a team who were branded the worst in the Premier League many times recently. Pardew is an arsehole. I've never liked him and I never will. "we ad a game Fursday night". What three days ago? Professional athletes can't reinvigorate themselves in three days? Utter bell whiff. Look at this http://nufc.com/html/1987-88.html look at Jan1/Jan2, fair enough those days are gone, but excuses about ONLY having three days, are defensive and bitter. The fact is the mackems were far better, and excuses are only hiding his own fucking ineptitude as a manager. He is an arsehole, he always will be, I can give you a hundred reasons why, but my main gripe with him is his incessant crack about being "unable to compete with the big boys", and his praise of "the owner".

Sunderland were more up for it than us, that's his fault, he's the first one to take the plaudits when we do well, he should be the one who takes full responsibility for that disgrace. I left when they went to 0-3, but I'm hearing Ben Arfa smiling and cuddling di Canio at the end, as good a player as he is, he should be fined a weeks wages. The lot of them owe us big time. THE WORST DAY IN OUR HISTORY, or certainly modern history, nothing comes anywhere near, and I'm including the play offs in 1990 in that.

Absolutely mental that I wrote this 2 weeks ago, and the fact is in playing terms yesterday was even worse. We'll never forget these two weeks, the two most gut wrenching results and performances in most of our life times, and they come one after another.

I don't want to say too much about it apart from saying we are cowardly. I've been loyal to Pards when people have said sack him, but I can't defend him now, I don't like him at the best of times as a bloke, but his tactical ineptitude has been exposed yet again. If we go down this time, it'll be the worst ever, truly it will.

Daft as it may sound it was the turning point for me as well. I think Pardew has had a hard run - he's had a lot of back luck and genuine excuses. Tactically he hasn't been great at times but his philosophy if you can call it that is fairly simple in it's origins & of course lacks adventure. We have plan A and plan B and that got us by last year - not this year. Perhaps we could be more flexible with a new striker but we aren't.

It's a harsh way to go because his squad hasn't been big enough all season and we've haven't put out a consistent team all season - which was the origins of our success last year.

As I've mentioned before once you've lost the fans & the players aren't listening or performing there's not many managers that can turn that around & it seems to be well known of Pardew that he can't. He has a broad range of experience in the game - playing as the underdog & I suppose that filters through to his style which this season hasn't worked.

He's not as good as last season or as bad as this season & the blame doesn't just lie with him - however I can't see a way back for him.

fortiter defendit triumphans used to be on the crest but we aren't a Wimbledon or a Watford & some of the losses we've suffered are unacceptable. 0-6 at home. No thanks.

Was Ashley at SJP yesterday?

If he had been he'd have fucked off by halftime.

I've backed Pardew up until yesterday.

I honestly can't see how he can come back from that- he has clearly lost the dressing room.

I'm genuinely worried we'll go down again, and this time I can't see the players in the squad who'd bring us straight back up.

It's a harder league than what it was - you need about 60 points just to stay up this season - compared to 49 when we were in the league.

A lot of the players will be away & it certainly wont be an instant come back like last time & if it is we'll be missing a seasons extra money.

It's a harder league than what it was - you need about 60 points just to stay up this season - compared to 49 when we were in the league.

A lot of the players will be away & it certainly wont be an instant come back like last time & if it is we'll be missing a seasons extra money.

In other words, if we go down, we're fucked.

Strange to think that the last time Newcastle fans had to witness such a home humiliation, Nucky Thompson was alive and well and just getting to grips with prohibition!

Jesus!

Thought it couldnt get any worse than some of the crap we had to witness under Roeder and Fat Sam. But the boys really outdid themselves yesterday. It was the absolute worst performance Ive ever seen from us, in every possible aspect of the game. I think if one actually intended and planned to play that badly he would be hard pressed to do it better than we did yesterday. Ultimate fuckery is what it was.