Newcastle v Liverpool

Kid Dynamite

So their best player is going to be banned. It's a stroke of luck we need to take advantage of and, cliches aside, its time for Pardew to come up with a Plan B. If he plays Sissoko anywhere other than as a deep lying midfielder, and if he plays Cabaye as a fucking quarterback again he's lost my confidence I'm afraid. Time to come up with a new corner routine, something different with the subs other than Shola up top to lump it too, and get the win that will keep us up

• Replies 367
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So their best player is going to be banned. It's a stroke of luck we need to take advantage of and, cliches aside, its time for Pardew to come up with a Plan B. If he plays Sissoko anywhere other than as a deep lying midfielder, and if he plays Cabaye as a fucking quarterback again he's lost my confidence I'm afraid. Time to come up with a new corner routine, something different with the subs other than Shola up top to lump it too, and get the win that will keep us up

Why the sudden change regarding Pardew all of a sudden?

Did anyone see the Mackems match?

Did you not witness our display in the 2nd half at WBA?

We hve been utterly dogshit for weeks and yet here we have people saying we are going to do Liverpool.

We have not 'done' a team all season what possible reason can people have for thinking we are going to start on Saturday?

Nowts each v Reading and West Ham in the last month with teams containing Gerrard, Suarez and Coutinho suggest that this lot aren't exactly Brazil 1970, 2 each v Chelsea? we beat them at home in January...theyre safe in mid table, nowt really to play for. We've been mediocre-average, some good performances, some bad. It'll likely be a draw but theres not need for out and out pessimism iyam.

Edited by PaddockLad

Did anyone see the Mackems match?

Did you not witness our display in the 2nd half at WBA?

We hve been utterly dogshit for weeks and yet here we have people saying we are going to do Liverpool.

We have not 'done' a team all season what possible reason can people have for thinking we are going to start on Saturday?

Liverpool have won one in five from games against Southampton, Villa, West Ham, Reading and Chelsea.

Pretty dogshit themselves....and that's with Suarez.

Scumbags. End of story. On my shitlist I'd even put them above the mackems. I've said this a thousand times I know, but what a bunch of cunts. Hopefully a similar scoreline to the last two years.

Edited by McFaul

Scumbags. End of story. On my shitlist I'd even put them above the mackems. I've said this a thousand times I know, but what a bunch of cunts. Hopefully a similar scoreline to the last two years.

Amen to that.

We will not win.We may get a draw,but my money would be on a defeat.We lose on average every other game and we have the 3rd worst defensive record .Saying that,my glass is usually half empty,now its half to empty full,if you know what i mean.

Edited by essembeeofsunderland

After the pathetic showing against the scum it's no wonder people are worried about every game we play at the minute. I can understand it and tbh I feel the same way myself to an extent.

But these mickey mouse cunts are a mile away from being anything to worry about especially if by far their best player is out (surely he has to be!). We are more than capable of beating them if we put in a performance like we have on a number of games this year.

Saying we have no chance is ridiculous really!

I think it's the optimum kick off time tbh.

On the basis that there's a few games on before and people have been in the pubs etc. It would be shite if everyone kicked off that late & I don't like the late kick off for the cup final.

That win against Liverpool last season was probably my favourite game of the season. Carroll getting booked for diving, Carroll getting booed off after being ineffective, Suarez being shite, Enrique going in goal. Couldn't have gone any better.

Was that no what i was being accused of.If not,i apologise.

DK said he can understand your view.

It would have been equally daft to say we'll definitely not beat the mackems ahead of that game though. We go into any home game with a chance. Personally i think we have a bettrer chance against Liverpool who are already on holiday than we had against the relegation battling, new manager boosted mackems.