Newcastle v Liverpool

Kid Dynamite

• Replies 367
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That win against Liverpool last season was probably my favourite game of the season. Carroll getting booked for diving, Carroll getting booed off after being ineffective, Suarez being shite, Enrique going in goal. Couldn't have gone any better.

Yup,

"we're in the top six, we're in the top six, Jose Enrique, we're in the top six"

ringing out most of the game.

I've never heard "xxxxx out" from a Newcastle crowd in my life. Don't think we'll hear it on Saturday either.

Apparently there was Souness Out chants at Man City but I wasn't there myself. That's the only time I've heard of it. Pardew is in no where near as precarious a position as that arsehole was.

I've never heard "xxxxx out" from a Newcastle crowd in my life. Don't think we'll hear it on Saturday either.

Big Sam for England against Pompey or Liverpool iirc.

I've heard "sack the board" a few times. Which is always slightly amusing, as the "board" who are subject to the abuse answer only to themselves.

It may have been inaccurate but it went a long way to creating the modern NUFC around 20 years ago.

Anyone sit next to CT?.....keep an ear out for the "PARDEW OUT!!!" chants on Saturday...thats if he's going and not doing a shift down the pit ;)

I'll give you a few reasons.

Liverpool have more points than us.They have won more games,lost fewer,scored more goals and conceded fewer.Of course we can win,and draw,and lose.I'll stick with my earlier prediction though.

So we can't beat teams with more points and wins that us? Isn't that exactly what we did against Chelsea for one?

It's fine to predict we will get beat, it's daft to not consider it a possibility given our campain so far and especially our last home game. I just can't understand anyone who thinks we have no chance. If we were playing Manure or Citeh I'd think a win would be highly unlikely but still far from impossible. Liverpool are no where near the standard of the top two (or six actually) so to think we can't win seems very strange indeed.

perhaps you're held in more contempt than you realised?

He actually is. He genuinely believes he's a character and revels in the 'banter', when in reality he just gets abuse for being an arsehole