What aftershave are you wearing?

Christmas Tree

I don't wear after shave. It's strange as I used to and then one day just thought 'nah fuck it can't be arsed'.

I have Issey Miyake, D&G Light Blue, Armani Diamonds (for men) and I think another D&S one but never bother to use them.

And no I don't stink :D

Boss Original

I've worn it for years. Can't be arsed to rethink the situation, so basically that's my aftershave which I buy twice per year.

I wear that Paul Smith one mostly too although I've got D&G that I tend to wear more when I'm going out. I find I need it more for relief after shaving than the smell (although I'm obviously not just going to wear any stinking shite). If I don't use it after shaving I find that the next shave I have fucking knacks.

Whichever one me mam or wife last bought me. Genuinely couldn't even tell you the names, I have 2 at the minute and one looks more expensive than the other. That one gets saved for nights out and the other one gets used for work

Ghost - Enchanted Bloom

Balenciaga - Paris

Bvlgari - Omnia

They're my posh ones at the moment but I just wear SJP's New York day-to-day which is cheap and cheerful.

paco rabanne - ultraviolet

Paco_Rabanne_Ultraviolet_M_EDT.jpg

My favourite. Good to wear on a night out or on a date with the missus.

I also have hugo boss and givenchy. I've never paid for cologne - always been a gift. :D

I remember being in 6th form and turning up early in town for a few pre drinks down the pub. We'd stop off in Debenhams and abuse the cologne samples so we didn't have to buy our own.

They're my posh ones at the moment but I just wear SJP's New York day-to-day which is cheap and cheerful.

Eau de SJP? The sweet smell of balti pies, unwashed hair and stale beer, finished off with crisp notes of piss trough.

Eau de SJP? The sweet smell of balti pies, unwashed hair and stale beer, finished off with crisp notes of piss trough.

The blokes love it!

D&G pour homme. Been wearing it since I was 17. Everybody should have just he one scent that you can identify hem with. My mrs changed hers recently after about 9 years. It threw me.

I once got David Beckham's scent for christmas :lol:

Wasn't even off Fish's sister either.

:lol: She's more likely to get l'Eau de Gateaux

Depends on my mood really :dunno: but I switch between

Paul Smith 2

Paul Smith Sunshine

YSL L'Homme

Hugo Boss XY