Rafa rumour

BigAl

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd have Rafa Benitez me personally. Worked wonders with a club like Liverpool if you think about. Champions League winners?! Liverpool?!?!?! In modern football. Just incredible. Plus he had them second top, we could do worse than Rafa IF Pardew ever goes.

Further examples of my psychic abilities.

While he bears a striking resemblance to a fat, Spanish waiter I can't help thinking that the Chelski fans don't know when they're on to a good thing - I'd take Rafa at our place in a snap. Knows the league, knows the players, knows the other managers, is pretty good in Europe. However, any decent coach coming to us is purely dependant on us staying in the Prem and I just don't feel that it's going to happen.

'Knows the league, knows the players, knows the other managers, is pretty good in Europe. '

Pardew doesn't know those things, and Rafa won the Champions League and UEFA Cup that makes Pardew utter shite in Europe.

Pardew doesn't know those things, and Rafa won the Champions League and UEFA Cup that makes Pardew utter shite in Europe.

I like that you don't let prejudice get in the way of a sensible debate.

• 3 weeks later...

They've got no right to really - as bad as we are they still finished below us.

But they've got a proper class manager who isn't going to take an already poor side and make them worse by pissing off all the players. 2 months into the job and only 7 players have complained to the PFA about him. It is definitely going to end well.