West Ham v Newcastle UNITED

Slayer

ENOUGH OF THIS SHIT, ENOUGH!!!!

Time to roll our sleeves up, stand up and be counted. Let's show everyone what Newcastle United is made of!!!

Can we beat West Ham??

YES WE CAN

YES WE CAN

YES WE CAN

YES WE CAN

YES WE CAN

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Replies 381
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Proof?

I know local journos read the forums before you start, but I doubt anyone bigger than them even so much as knows about NUFC forums.

are you kidding? the amount footballers use twitter you reckon they're oblivious to places like this?

I cannot see us getting anything but a 2 or 3 goal defeat at West Ham.I'm seriously seriously worried about our form.I cannot see our results getting us out of this situation.Villa and Wigan seem to have some fight in them.We did well in the 1st half against West Brom but the second half was a disgrace.

Fucking shitting myself about this one.

I was having a discussion with a mate last weekend about a related topic. Do you think anyone has ever physically shat themselves solely as a result of pre-match nerves?

Suggesting playing him there as he was terrible at centre back on Saturday. He was also terrible against Danny Graham against the mackems, who is less of a handful than Carroll is likely to be. He just couldn't cope with the physical battle. I can just see him being brushed off the ball by the likes of Nolan and Carroll, whereas at least Taylor and Williamson know what they're all about and know exactly what to expect.

Proof?

I know local journos read the forums before you start, but I doubt anyone bigger than them even so much as knows about NUFC forums.

I had a sneaky suspicion that Ba read this forum, judging by his statements during and shortly after his move.

Howay the lads! I'll be there shouting them on, the useless knackered old french buggers :) Taylor for england might even come out if he pulls some hi-jinks.

Taylor as captain next year.. come on.

I was having a discussion with a mate last weekend about a related topic. Do you think anyone has ever physically shat themselves solely as a result of pre-match nerves?

I once followed through with about 5 mins to go, playing liverpool years ago. Does that count?

Why taylor williamson? Have we officially lost faith with Ywanga now?

Edited by scoobos