West Ham v Newcastle UNITED

Slayer

• Replies 381
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We are fucked without 3 points today...absolutely fucked! Wigan and Sunderland has both one game less played, both better goal difference, both will go past us with a win in those extra games. QPR is an uncertain match for us, Arsenal a certain loss.... We are fucked!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Give it a rest.

there were two wonderful tackles by Tiote in that game (in each half) and both ended up as a free kick to them, sad the cunts blowing whistles at the football these days don't appreciate good football.

Should have won. Perfectly good goal ruled out.

Lot's of moaning cunts will be on here moaning because we didn't win even though they were moaning through the week that we wouldn't get another point all season. They'll moan about Pardew as if he's to blame for Wigan and Villa picking up wins, even though we've moved up a place and another point closer to safety.

It'll be the same next week - I doubt we'll win and we'll be looking for others.

Still fancy Norwich to possibly be caught.

I think you might be right. The only ship sinking faster than ours at the minute is Norwich. Survival now likely hinges on the QPR game. For fuck's sake.

todays been a fucking nightmare, now were looking at norwich, we need them to lose/draw at home to west brom next week. What a fucking ball ache this season has been.

Little point in abusing each other on here. I would have took a draw. Yes we needed a win but after having been UTTER UTTER gash vs Unwashed and Scouse Tramps this result (in isolation) is good.

Having said that, we are in deep shit - no point in dressing it up

A point today should have been a good result, but Wigan and Villa results screwed us.

Today is the fist day that I've felt doomed.

I think we should be hoping that Sunderland lose their games not Wigan, because Wigan look like they'll beat anyone atm. Especially since they have no Sessegnon and relying on a striker who hasn't found the net.