West Ham v Newcastle UNITED

Slayer

• Replies 381
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't really see how a new manager late season could have made things worse. Now there are good chances we're getting a new manager after we got ourself relegated....board always post-active, bathing in their own shit!

If we play like we did today against QPR we could very well take 3 points. They're unmotivated and their defense is shambolic. It's not at all over yet

They'll all be playing for a move somewhere decent, wankers.

I think we should be hoping that Sunderland lose their games not Wigan, because Wigan look like they'll beat anyone atm. Especially since they have no Sessegnon and relying on a striker who hasn't found the net.

They've two home games against sides that are safe. They'll get at least 2pts from the last 9 available. We'll be lucky to get 2 ourselves.

Villa on 40 points, they have Chelsea next week (probably 0 points) then wigan away final day. If we beat QPR, and we need to beat them... Whoever loses the Wigan Villa game could still go down, thats assuming Wigan dont beat Arsenal away.

Fans should've booed and shouted Pardew out, along with demonstrating outside the stadium with huge banners saying "PARDEW IS A COMPLETE NUBTY, MAKE HIM FUCK OFF" before last Christmas. I'm not living in Newcastle or England, so I can't be blamed for not doing that, but if I did I would be the one organizing this, working 12 hours a day to see that this fucking numbskull got kicked up his arse and out on the road.

Edited by Aeris

Looks like Southampton are about to be pulled right back into the relegation fight too. Bale celebrating against his old club - Nice touch.

They've still got to play Sunderland, a fixture which could work in our favour.

I've defended Pardew more than most but he's moidering me with his subs today

He thought a point was enough - I don't think it will be.

Compare his attitude with Martinez' who's just stated how important winning was.

Looks like Southampton are about to be pulled right back into the relegation fight too. Bale celebrating against his old club - Nice touch.

They've still got to play Sunderland, a fixture which could work in our favour.

I think Southampton are safe. We really need to be looking at Norwich dropping points and maybe even sunderland.

So West Ham clear off the line (ball over BTW) to deny us a win and Wigan clear off the line (in the dying seconds) to deny West Brom a draw.

IF THAT ISN'T CUNTISH I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW WHAT IS

Can't believe he pulls off players who are dedicated while players who are absolutely not get's to stay and contribute nothing. He's living in complete opposite-land obviously.

Edited by Aeris

I think Southampton are safe. We really need to be looking at Norwich dropping points and maybe even sunderland.

I agree, Norwich are looking the safest bet at the minute for us, but the more clubs involved in this the better. Especially if said clubs have still to play each other.

Thoroughly depressing. Decent point but shityy other results. Those saying we'll survive because other teams are crap will be nervous now. We're right in the shit.

Anything other than a win next week and that's that. Unbelievable its come down to this.