West Ham v Newcastle UNITED

Slayer

Just today? :scratchhead:

Dr Gloom is struggling with severe memory loss on a weekly basis.... he should cut down on the drugs and booze in weekends. Cant be blamed though, I also drink to forget after every of our games..only problem is that I remember when I wake up and it hurts so bad.

Edited by Aeris

• Replies 381
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dr Gloom is struggling with severe memory loss on a weekly basis.... he should cut down on the drugs and booze in weekends. Cant be blamed though, I also drink to forget after every of our games..only problem is that I remember when I wake up and it hurts so bad.

:anguish: People don't take you seriously because of posts like this.

Just today? :scratchhead:

Particularly today. Shola is his go to sub despite the fact he's been shit this season. But fucking Goslng man when we had better players on the bench. Don't get that one.

look at me, look at me... pathetic.

I'm not a slave like you who needs to be spanked with a whip and had his balls stepped on with high-heels to feel worthy.

My west ham mate says he heard on the radio it wasn't over the line. Anyone seen it to confirm we were definitely robbed before I text him back?

It looks like his right foot are on the line, I wonder fuckin fat this line is if the ball and foot can parallely be on line at the same time.

Remy will send us down.

We should make a bid for him then, as we need him next season, Taarabt aswell. That may stagger their lust for sending us down.

303048_10151413526448443_205292592_n.jpg

Could have done with the man this season :(

It's ridiculous that because of how inept Pardew is that people are now saying they wish we still had Nolan.

Anyone who can put the ball in the net tbh. We're creating plenty of chances recently and really should have scored on Saturday.

In all honestly he's a decent player, getting on a bit now but he was always useful on the pitch and could have provided that bit of leadership that we've seen no sign of recently.

Its useful to have someone who can give the side a kick up the bollocks when they are being arseholes, its not all about technical ability, got to have the right balance.

Anyone who can put the ball in the net tbh. We're creating plenty of chances recently and really should have scored on Saturday.

I think we created very little, and our game plan eats ass and will always eat poopoo, cause we (he) are never willing to change anything about the plan. Look away from the formation, the plan is the same for Pardew, hoof the leather thing, don't use your brain, dwell till you lose it, don't pass more than 2-3 passes before firing it on the goal. Lost 3 games here, lost 3 games there, still adamant to stick with what's not working. Mentally challenged, and we're going down because of that...

Edited by Aeris

We kept the ball on the deck most of the time tbh. Obviously we play more direct when Shola comes on but if he brought Campbell on people would crucify him for that.

Gouffran and Cisse should have both scored yesterday. It's funny though - people thought West Brom and West Ham would lash us but are pissed off with a point....

We kept the ball on the deck most of the time tbh. Obviously we play more direct when Shola comes on but if he brought Campbell on people would crucify him for that.

Gouffran and Cisse should have both scored yesterday. It's funny though - people thought West Brom and West Ham would lash us but are pissed off with a point....

Why would he be crucified for bringing Campbell on instead of Shola? Haven't we been advocating the use of Campbell ever since Ba left? Certainly can't play long-ball with Campbell, but what good is it when it has never worked anyway.

It's funny though - people thought West Brom and West Ham would lash us but are pissed off with a point....

It's not funny at all, a point is not by far enough to secure premier league next year. Ben Arfa off, Gouffran off... Shola in, Gosling in...to do what???!!! what time for a numbskull to make decisions like that, when we are damn close to fuckin relegation! THAT pissed me off....and just the complete lack of drive and motivation we are showing that should've been spoonfed up their arse, but there are really no-one at home to create unity here.... If Pardew was in the army he wouldn't make further than the fucking field kitchen. Fucking low-life weakling piece of shit.

We're not creating plenty of chances though. What service did Cisse get on Saturday excluding that pass from Cabaye?

He had no support and was feeding off scraps against Liverpool too.

We're not creating plenty of chances though. What service did Cisse get on Saturday excluding that pass from Cabaye?

He had no support and was feeding off scraps against Liverpool too.

Recently - How many utter sitters has he missed man?

I wasn't referring to yesterday but again - yesterday was a good point against a tough team just like West Brom was. Having only Cisse and Shola ito rely on is negligible from the ''board''.

If we'd replaced Ba or kept him we wouldn't even be thinking about relegation.