West Ham v Newcastle UNITED

Slayer

Anita and Campbell would have been better options most of us agree. Amoebi actually did manage to carve out a couple of decent chances, but on the whole he's become an absolute waste of space and its a shame we have to look to the likes of him.

• Replies 381
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gosling really is our worst player. He doesn't seem to have anything about him, his game is full of errors and he's almost constantly injured.

And to think Everton were pissed off when he left on a free...

It strikes me as absurd how worked up people get about such changes. As if it's night and day the difference in quality between them. I cannot imagine Anita would have made a ha'porth of difference to that game on Saturday.

Recently - How many utter sitters has he missed man?

I wasn't referring to yesterday but again - yesterday was a good point against a tough team just like West Brom was. Having only Cisse and Shola ito rely on is negligible from the ''board''.

If we'd replaced Ba or kept him we wouldn't even be thinking about relegation.

True.

Also, people are forgetting that Nolan was looking for a long term contract on big money.

West Ham will argue he's been worth it but from where we were he didn't look like good value and he still must have 3 years left to run on £50k a week.