West Ham v Newcastle UNITED

Slayer

• Replies 381
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Surely we must have some problem with training / fitness to be getting all these hamstring injuries?

The physios and fitness coaches at our club must be Sunderland supporters.

So, how's everyone gonna follow this match?

Glued to the TV or radio, casually follow it on a webfeed/Twitter, or shut yourself off from it and then dare to peek at the results?

It kicks off at 10 pm local time, for me.

I'm at a mate's party, but I can't see how I'm not gonna be checking the score every few minutes.

I'm a bit cooler and calmer about all this than I was back in 2009. To be honest, I am (like many others, I'm sure) just really sick and tired by all this talk that's been happening this week.

It all means naught except for the 90 minutes.

As the OP said, enough is enough ... grow up, gents, and get the fucking job done.

We need to come away with something - we can't afford a loss. A lot of pundits have wrote Wigan off but I think they will pick up 5-6 points - we need a couple over the next 3 games - no doubt about it.

We need to come away with something - we can't afford a loss. A lot of pundits have wrote Wigan off but I think they will pick up 5-6 points - we need a couple over the next 3 games - no doubt about it.

Given that their next two games are against teams with absolutely nothing to play for, I cant see why anyone would right them off.

Granted our next two games are exactly the same but they're both away and we've only won once away all season and are coming off the back of our worst two home games in living memory!