West Ham v Newcastle UNITED

Slayer

• Replies 381
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i can't handle the suspense tbh. been keeping out of the football forum all week. my nerves can't cope.

is this a must win game? there's always a lot of debate over what makes a game a must win, if anything.

i'd say it is. brown trousers time if we lose. if it isn't already.

Edited by Dr Gloom

I get the nerves but I don't understand that ^

I'll be glued to the match and all the other relevant games

I remember the day we played Villa and went down. An 8 hour binge followed. However, at that point, I was coming round to the idea of clearing out a load of players who I absolutely despised. This time around I actually like most of our team, so I'd be gutted if we went down.

Trying to relax with my good friends Jack Daniels and Black Sheep............. working a fuckin treat tbh...trick is kids stay pissed and the nerves will just drain away naturally.... :)

:lol:

By Jove , he's right!

He probably needs a rest. Hopefully this means a return to Cabaye and Tiote playing their more natural game together, flabked by Jonas and Ben Arfa.

Elliot

Simpson Colo Taylor Mbiwa

Ben Arfa Cabaye Tiote Jonas

Cisse Gouffran

Tonights excuse will be:

"We had too many injured key players to win against West Ham"

Edited by Aeris

Not to mention suspended players.....Debuchy was sent off last week....or has that news not made it over the north sea yet?.....perhaps your carers are keeping it from you. Bless.

Edited by PaddockLad

Tried to get into that elevated state of mind "What will happen will happen, we'll survive if we're meant to no need to fuss about it. Just a game after all."

and failed miserably, going to be glued to the tv and computer screens and doubtless be in a bad mood again come the end of the game. Just cant see us beating them today. Needless to say who will score for them <_<

That's what should've fucking started against the scousers.

I'm not even going to bother getting my hopes up for this one, let's just hope if we lose then so do the teams around us and it's not another pasting. :(

Could do with Wigan choking at home to Swansea but can see them winning this one to put the pressure right on us.

Shitting myself tbh.

I'd like to see us revert to 442. Tiote sitting and Cabaye getting forward to support the front men.

And back to basics - ABC defending.

Cabaye has never got forward to support in a 442. Under Pardew there's always been a gaping hole between midfield and our isolated strikers in that formation.

Cabaye has never got forward to support in a 442. Under Pardew there's always been a gaping hole between midfield and our isolated strikers in that formation.

It worked for a bit last season with the two of them together in central mid in a 442