West Ham v Newcastle UNITED

Slayer

• Replies 381
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That means either Cabaye or Ben Arfa behind Cisse.

Ben Arfa would make much more sense. Jonas and Gouffran out wide with Tiote and Cabaye in the middle.

Jonas out wide does not make sense anymore. He's a central midfielder or nothing. Think he'll be vital for us in that role today. Plus it will allow Cabaye to get much further forward.

Ben Arfa is also most dangerous on the right not in the middle.

Ive seen the originals but not the prints, I'm round there tonight. might reserve one for when I get my new place. I like the giraffe and cat ones :lol:

C'mon NUFC/Everton/Chelski, wipe out my debts in one go!

Fuck it, I'm getting in on this too :lol: Champagne all round if it comes off.

Feeling fairly tranquil about our current predicament as it goes and fairly optimistic for a result today. My fourth cider of the day may go someway to explaining that mindset!

It takes a relegation dogfight for Pardew to name a starting XI that has the will and ability to really take the opposition on, I guess. Feeling positive now, unfortunately.

HTL

It takes a relegation dogfight and the players to be available. Remember, Cabaye, Tiote, HBA, Coloccini & Taylor have all been missing for notable periods of the season.

Just saying.

wank refereeing. if not a sensor screaming "beeeeep" if its a goal, why cant they carry an ipad or something, showing replays from cameras filming the goalline. why should referees still be allowed to be blind when they want to or just be freakin incompetent. goals do not equal fouls, and should not be judged the same way ffs.

Edited by Aeris

Same linesman who "saw" mcmanaman on haidara according to twitter

should not be allowed near our games in future