Hey guys

Jonny_nufc

The jury is still out on whether this is all a blag tbh.

78106[/snapback]

I took one look at it this morning and decided it was a wind-up, I wasn't sure until I got to the word 'Warhammer', then I was convinced.

78123[/snapback]

I thought everyone on here played :)

Beers, Football, Clubbing, Warhammer, Church.... in that order

:)

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My Sisters Husband still plays warhammer.

he's 30 odd, goes to Birmingham for a big convention and runs his own games and the like...

the great thing he mocks me for being passionate about football, saying it's "just a game"...

it doesn't help that he's arrogant without reason about as forward thinking as Polpott and as charismatic as a rancid turd.

My Sisters Husband still plays warhammer.

he's 30 odd, goes to Birmingham for a big convention and runs his own games and the like...

the great thing he mocks me for being passionate about football, saying it's "just a game"...

it doesn't help that he's arrogant without reason about as forward thinking as Polpott and as charismatic as a rancid turd.

78473[/snapback]

Pol Pot

4_Pot.jpg

ahhhhh so it's an antipodean bastardisation of the English Language?

we created, developed and perfected the language my upside down friend, and as such I will not accept "Eyeing off" as an appropriate or acceptable phrase.sorry, nice try though

ahhhhh so it's an antipodean bastardisation of the English Language?

we created, developed and perfected the language my upside down friend, and as such I will not accept "Eyeing off" as an appropriate or acceptable phrase.sorry, nice try though

78487[/snapback]

You really are a basket case that can't see past the end of his nose, aren't you fish, my cyberspace fiend?

US publication uses eyeing off.

or

Landan eating establishment

Yeah, it's antipodean bastardisation of English :yes

two points

firstly I never called you a dirty hippy... I called you a silly hippy and I'll think you'll find there is a ton of difference

and secondly it is bad form to declare "touche" for your own point... but then if you could speak English properly you'd know that.

I feel a lesson from the Smooth Operator/Wacky Jnr school of tact is in order.... :yes

If you want to know an answer, just ask the bloody question. :P

77960[/snapback]

Right Jonny Boy, you're going about it all wrong imo as she's obviously a right dirty cow..

Next time you bake some scones for her lace them with approx half ounce of the finest morocccan you can get your hands on or alternatively 1-4 oz of skunk (probably to good to waste on some daft bird).

Make sure she eats at least one in front of you then give it about 20-25 minutes. This has now presented you with two possible scenarios:

1. She sits stoned out of her head and gives you the opportunity to sit and crack lots of corny jokes that she normally wouldn't laugh at without making yourself look like a twat, and it also gives you the opportunity to gage how dirty she is by dropping lines in like "is that the phone or your knickers ringing?" if she laughs at shit like this and has a little twinkle in her eye then you know she's a dirty fucka on the sly and theres a chance you'll get your hole, if she doesn't then you know she's not worth pursuing.

2. Scenario two is she whitey's big time, this then presents you with the chance to play the caring card and ask how she is etc, offer to take her to the toilet, baring in mind she may feel a little faint and unsteady on her feet, this is an ideal opportunity for a grope as you help her out her seat, you may even get to stand behind her as she bends over the toilet reaching for her life, there's numerous possibilitys, just go with the flow (excuse the pun).

Judging by your patter on here Jonny I would say option two is best suited to you as it's probably the only way you'r actually going to get to spend any qulaity time with her.

If you need any more advice please don't hesitate to PM me B)

Edited by Wacky Jnr

I feel a lesson from the Smooth Operator/Wacky Jnr school of tact is in order.... :yes

If you want to know an answer, just ask the bloody question. :P

77960[/snapback]

Right Jonny Boy, you're going about it all wrong imo as she's obviously a right dirty cow..

Next time you bake some scones for her lace them with approx half ounce of the finest morocccan you can get your hands on or alternatively 1-4 oz of skunk (probably to good to waste on some daft bird).

Make sure she eats at least one in front of you then give it about 20-25 minutes. This has now presented you with two possible scenarios:

1. She sits stoned out of her head and gives you the opportunity to sit and crack lots of corny jokes that she normally wouldn't laugh at without making yourself look like a twat, and it also gives you the opportunity to gage how dirty she is by dropping lines in like "is that the phone or your knickers ringing?" if she laughs at shit like this and has a little twinkle in her eye then you know she's a dirty fucka on the sly and theres a chance you'll get your hole, if she doesn't then you know she's not worth pursuing.

2. Scenario two is she whitey's big time, this then presents you with the chance to play the caring card and ask how she is etc, offer to take her to the toilet, baring in mind she may feel a little faint and unsteady on her feet, this is an ideal opportunity for a grope as you help her out her seat, you may even get to stand behind her as she bends over the toilet reaching for her life, there's numerous possibilitys, just go with the flow (excuse the pun).

Judging by your patter on here Jonny I would say option two is best suited to you as it's probably the only way you'r actually going to get to spend any qulaity time with her.

If you need any more advice please don't hesitate to PM me B)

79126[/snapback]

next time i whitey at your hoose i'll be off doon old sheilds road like a fuckin scorned cheata..

I feel a lesson from the Smooth Operator/Wacky Jnr school of tact is in order.... B)

If you want to know an answer, just ask the bloody question. :yes

77960[/snapback]

If you need any more advice please don't hesitate to PM me :P

79126[/snapback]

:yes cheers for that mate, appreciated. :yes

I thought this was a pisstake directed at me!  ;)

79473[/snapback]

Look- no mention of N-O and yet the alarms go off and Jon comes running! :rolleyes: Sure pet, you're all we talk about. ;)