Wigan vs Swansea Reserves

Cracking result, just need them to lose to arsenal now and a point more sees us safe. Would rather just beat Qpr and really make sure like

Think a point will be enough now, but you never know.

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Knowing Pards, he'll go for a draw on Saturday in which case if Wigan get a point against Arsenal, it will go to the last day.

We should wrap it up this weekend to be honest. Don't think any of us or the team want a situation where relegation is a possibility on the last day of the season, where almost anything can happen.

Reckon Villa might be guaranteed safety before the last day of the season as well, so they might have nothing to play for against Wigan.

You sure you can handle watching?

Will be tough. We never do things the easy way! I ended up watching the West Ham game! Couldn't help myself!

Knowing Pards, he'll go for a draw on Saturday in which case if Wigan get a point against Arsenal, it will go to the last day.

We should wrap it up this weekend to be honest. Don't think any of us or the team want a situation where relegation is a possibility on the last day of the season, where almost anything can happen.

Reckon Villa might be guaranteed safety before the last day of the season as well, so they might have nothing to play for against Wigan.

1. You mean like any other day of football, ever?

2. You mean like Swansea tonight?

1. You mean like any other day of football, ever?

2. You mean like Swansea tonight?

1. Like any other day of football, but it all comes down to that one day, doesn't it? Why should we allow Wigan/Norwich to have even a semblance of a chance on the last day when we can get the job done this weekend?

2. There are exceptions to the rule, but when a team has a particular purpose, they more often than not tend to show more desire, which could increase their chances of victory.

Edited by IndianMag

fairly sure i read when the deal was made that pardew was only recieving sum of around 1 mil if his contract was terminated.

Say what you want about the fat controller, but he likes his money - and would not throw away that much on sacking a bloke if he could get away with it

Knowing what we know about Ashley and cash, no way is that true.

Unless Pardew was really able to push his credentials after the 'Manager of the Year' award.

I don't think the fucker is on 1 mill a year anyway so no idea where they get this 10 mill shit from. However wouldn't surprise me if the gruesome twosome put this out so we stop clamouring for him to get the sack.