Sunny Bank Holiday!

catmag

• 8 years later...

taking the dog to the rec for his favourite frisbee hour then lunch at The Old Granary on Wareham Quay…this is where the Danes of Guthred’s invasion fleet tied up for the winter and took Anglo Saxon priests and noblemen hostage as portrayed in season two of The Last Kingdom :cuppa:

9822A6A6-2392-42B5-B10F-14FFE1447799.jpeg

• Like 4

1 hour ago, PaddockLad said:

taking the dog to the rec for his favourite frisbee hour then lunch at The Old Granary on Wareham Quay…this is where the Danes of Guthred’s invasion fleet tied up for the winter and took Anglo Saxon priests and noblemen hostage as portrayed in season two of The Last Kingdom :cuppa:

9822A6A6-2392-42B5-B10F-14FFE1447799.jpeg

Good job there’s a pub there- they must have made a mint off the thirsty Vikings. :whistling:

• Haha 5

Saturday 23rd May, 863, 3 o'clock

Luton Town 4-1 Vikings

"How's the lads been getting on lately, Guthred?"

"We started off great early doors, got stuck into the raping and pillaging but we were fucking shite at Luton." 

• Haha 3

I’m taking my kids trampolining, fucking dreading it. 

At least everyone else on here sounds like they are having a shit one too. Apart from, that is, Paddocklad’s afternoon session in what looks like a belting pub. He can fuck off though.

• Haha 7

I’m making burgers and topping them with halloumi, chilli jam and chorizo in an attempt to make up for the disappointment that I couldn’t go on the drink yesterday because wor lass was bad off Saturdays drinking. Understand that may have just have CT a stiffy but so be it

• Haha 4

1 hour ago, Monkeys Fist said:

I’m turning my fence that got Storm Arwened in to planter boxes. 

The fun just never starts. 

But, in a really fun twist, I’ve had to replace the wooden tops of my workmate bench first, and make a bench hook. 
39BC45CD-5B24-48C2-97AA-E753C9BFF20D.thumb.jpeg.b819f73835915ef6c15ab1cd5fa130f6.jpeg
And go to Screwfix for some screws. 

FFS. 

Lazy day for me. Slobby morning, followed by a family game of Bingo :lol:  As bad as you can imagine. Our lass bought “prizes”, proper bingo cards and used the American voice over number caller off YouTube.

Then watched uncharted which was ok family fodder.

Now prepping a lamb bhuna curry for tea. I looked at various recipes and finally went for 6 jars of Lloyd Grossman sauce into a pan with some pressure cooked lamb.

This is what winning looks like :) 

1 hour ago, Christmas Tree said:

Now prepping a lamb bhuna curry for tea. I spent more time fannying on looking at recipes and couldn’t be arsed so hoyed  6 jars of Lloyd Grossman sauce into a pan with some pressure cooked lamb.

🍒

:CT:

• Haha 5

2 hours ago, Christmas Tree said:

Lazy day for me. Slobby morning, followed by a family game of Bingo :lol:  As bad as you can imagine. Our lass bought “prizes”, proper bingo cards and used the American voice over number caller off YouTube.

Then watched uncharted which was ok family fodder.

Now prepping a lamb bhuna curry for tea. I looked at various recipes and finally went for 6 jars of Lloyd Grossman sauce into a pan with some pressure cooked lamb.

This is what winning looks like :) 

Six though? I actually "made" a curry using exactly this yesterday. Honestly couldn't taste the bhuna at all. Waste of good chicken. 

3 hours ago, Renton said:

Six though? I actually "made" a curry using exactly this yesterday. Honestly couldn't taste the bhuna at all. Waste of good chicken. 

Aye, it ended up ott.

We don’t have many Indians, mainly Chinese Currys so no real reference taste wise. It was ok, nowt special. 

10 minutes ago, Christmas Tree said:

We don’t have many Indians, mainly Chinese Currys so no real reference taste wise. It was ok, nowt special. 

Pro tip: That's because you looked at various recipes and finally went for 6 jars of Lloyd Grossman sauce

• Haha 8

8 minutes ago, Meenzer said:

Pro tip: That's because you looked at various recipes and finally went for 6 jars of Lloyd Grossman sauce

Makes me laugh that I have all those carbs on an “eat healthy portion control” plate. :lol: 

2BAC26C4-7315-40F7-AB4A-FF5203AA86C0.jpeg