Ferguson to retire at the end of the season - David Moyes replaces him.

Kid Dynamite

He's staying as a director. That will keep the markets happy so they can introduce Moyes without too much trouble. I personally think thats a mistake like but there you go. How often are the bookies wrong?...does Mourinho or Moyes need the money from a betting scam? :lol:

"No disrespect to Moyes but I'm not having that."

Does that mean he's off to support another club?

How funny is the guy a few down from that ?

"I literally have nothing to say". Which he then follows with "I am shocked to the core".

"No disrespect to Moyes but I'm not having that."

Does that mean he's off to support another club?

They formed their own club didnt they?....wouldnt put it past him like, fickle bunch...

Man U fans aren't too happy with Moyes :lol:

http://www.redcafe.n...96/index27.html

"This is the Internet. Surely we can group together and create a campaign to ensure David fucking Moyes doesn't takeover from the greatest manager in football history."

:lol:

End of an era for sure, as much as I would have liked us to get back at him for the comments earlier this season. Bit of an arse at times but a wonderful manager. Cant see Moyes being successful at Old Trafford? Has Klopp been linked yet? Might be a better fit.

If Moyes does take over at Old Trafford, who would Everton go for? Martinez?

Somebody will still have to convince me he's better than Owen Coyle or Steve Keen..or Paul Jewell. Or Steve Bruce. Honestly. how has he improved Wigan?....or maybe for the media he doesnt have to, because hes got a lovely accent and speaks nicely. Thats fuckin it.

Sir Bob Paisley won 3 European Cups in 6 attempts.No qualifying by finishing 2nd,3rd,or even 4th in his day.Fergie has won 2 Champions Leagues in 19 attempts.Once having qualified by finishing 2nd in the Prem,so don't even think about Ferguson being a better manager than Sir Bob.Paisley never took Liverpool to an 11th finish,nor a 12th finish in the league.

Why is he up for next Ireland boss after Trapp? ;D

"international experiance"

Fergie managed Scotland at the WC in 86 after Jock Stein died at the side of the pitch in Cardiff in 85 ;)