Ferguson to retire at the end of the season - David Moyes replaces him.

Kid Dynamite

This could change the landscape of English football. He's not only the most successful manager, he's also shaped the approaches of other managers.

He's also consulted before a lot of the useless fuckers are appointed too :lol:

Said weeks ago Moyes will be in charge next season. SAF is the greatest manager this country has ever known, he altered his managerial style to go with the times, and his systems produced one of the best youth programmes in the history of the game.

Did you have some inside information, or do you just know far more about football than the rest of us could ever dream of?

Guess work tbh. Hope this starts the decline of that scabby club Everton though.

I hope it's Moyes from the point of view that he's not good enough for the job imo.

I also hope it's Mourinho from the point of view that he's very entertaining, and it would devastate Chelsea fans, who have exposed themselves as the biggest dickheads in world football this season. The negative side of this would be Man United continuing to dominate the league.

Said weeks ago Moyes will be in charge next season. SAF is the greatest manager this country has ever known, he altered his managerial style to go with the times, and his systems produced one of the best youth programmes in the history of the game.

And he's bullied his way to a lot of that too. Are you happy with his behaviour at OT this season against us?..... He's got immense ability, am not saying he hasnt. He's also been allowed to get away with fuckin murder his entire career in England. Would I liked him to have been appointed as our manager in 1986?...fuckin right I would have, just on his record at Aberdeen. But the Seymours and McKeags thought McFaul would be about as ambitious as it got with us. So it was never discussed.

And he's bullied his way to a lot of that too. Are you happy with his behaviour at OT this season against us?..... He's got immense ability, am not saying he hasnt. He's also been allowed to get away with fuckin murder his entire career in England.

Again it's one of those cases where we wouldn't care if it were our manager. You can't argue with his record which is ultimately what it comes down to.

Again it's one of those cases where we wouldn't care if it were our manager. You can't argue with his record which is ultimately what it comes down to.

Well you can argue with it when his acheivements are partly tainted by intimidation of anyone who had the temerity to say "no". Its like what Cloughie said when he went to Leeds..."you can take all your trophies and medals and throw them all in the bin because you've won them all partly by cheating" which as an opening gambit at a new club for a manager was suicide. Doesnt mean it wasnt right. How can we hold that fuckin cunt up to be the best weve ever had? The record books say so. Anyone who gives a flying fuck about setting standards for youngsters coming into the game and setting an example would tell you different.

There's a big difference between intimidation and cheating, his teams were never known for diving and conning refs, intimidating and bullying them maybe but not cheating.

That's what made him a winner though, his absolute desire and that's what he brought out in his teams. If he's not the greatest manager that this country has ever seen then who is? You mention Clough and again he was a bully and it worked.

Can't see Moyes in that role - it's too big for him and I don't think he has the character or the ego to deal with it.

It would also be nice to see someone go there and completely mess it up, with Man United dropping to mid table, season after season.

There's a big difference between intimidation and cheating, his teams were never known for diving and conning refs, intimidating and bullying them maybe but not cheating.

That's what made him a winner though, his absolute desire and that's what he brought out in his teams. If he's not the greatest manager that this country has ever seen then who is? You mention Clough and again he was a bully and it worked.

The record books say he is so who am I to argue?....I'm not really trying to say he's not. Am saying that theres another side to him that made it all possible which was nasty, pernicious and tantamount to cheating. The FA allowed him to get away with it. Theyre the ones to blame. You just cant sit there and trott out "greatest EV-VA!!" without taking this other side into consideration.