Newcastle V Arsenal

Anorthernsoul

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looking forward to the survival party already.

Me too

So pleased I can go and enjoy a day on the piss and the game with no nerves.

They can get to fuck with the lap of honour though. I'll not be stopping back this year.

Aeris is going to ream you dry for starting a match thread.

We could've taken 3 more points and perhaps climbed a couple more positions... but now it will be 0-5.

I reckon the recovery starts here. Assuming that all that was wrong was confidence and pressure - I think this is the game where Pardew proves he should stay or not. If it's not him next year, I hope they choose wisely (for a change).

Me too

So pleased I can go and enjoy a day on the piss and the game with no nerves.

They can get to fuck with the lap of honour though. I'll not be stopping back this year.

I get the impression it wouldn't be the first time you've left the stadium early.

Any of you lot going to stick around after the final whistle for the Top Dogs trophy presentation?

Yeh - mainly because I think it'll be Colo's last game and in addition I think it'll be nice for the new players.

I'll be staying back aye.

I'll bet its the ones that have been most vocal about the threat of relegation (and most critical of performances that put us there) that won't stay back to praise the effort in ensuring survival.

Well I for one hope your players aren't already on the beach when this match comes around!

Can't see Wigan getting anything against Arsenal, so it'll likely come down to the last match.

I'm hoping the whole 'pressure off' thing will make a difference and you'll turn up pinging it about like 1970s Brazil!

Well I for one hope your players aren't already on the beach when this match comes around!

Can't see Wigan getting anything against Arsenal, so it'll likely come down to the last match.

I'm hoping the whole 'pressure off' thing will make a difference and you'll turn up pinging it about like 1970s Brazil!

More likely to avoid all effort like an over 70 Alan Brazil

We owe them after the debacle at Xmas. Pressure off, pride kicks in, home crowd, Pardew vindicated, Llambias keen to attract new talent, 56,000 screaming Geordies in fancy dress.

1-4