Newcastle V Arsenal

Anorthernsoul

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I <3 this team.......still Pardew getting another season pisses me off. Can't see us do anything above nightmare with him in charge, he'll never change his way to approach things with media, squad morale, tactics....its just piss poor.

Harper; Debuchy, S.Taylor, Coloccini ©, Yanga-Mbiwa; Tiote, Cabaye, Gutierrez; Ben Arfa, Cisse, Gouffran.

Subs: Alnwick, Simpson, Anita, Perch, Marveaux, Obertan, Campbell.

Is Sissoko injured?

I think he was last time out, I guess with no stakes hes being allowed to stay on the sidelines to recover rather than potentially aggravate something for no reason

I think he was last time out, I guess with no stakes hes being allowed to stay on the sidelines to recover rather than potentially aggravate something for no reason

Yeah maybe, Would of been good to see him for the last game though. Potentially the last time we see a couple of players play in our colours today.

Tiote's not done much to convince anyone to buy him this season anyway. And Ben Arfa will be a huge gamble for anyone to pay the sort of money Ashley will be trying to get for him, given his injury record. Not saying they won't go, but there's neither of them at the height of their powers in terms of attracting suitors.