Newcastle V Arsenal

Anorthernsoul

I have really no idea why Gouffran comes off all the time, he's doing great things when he's on. Especially today he did really fuckin awesome, and we were looking good all over until the goal came against us, then turned into our typical shite after that. The subs Pardew made was clueless as usual. I have no idea how Jonas still can be in this team, shite match after shite match, has no skills whatsoever to aid us forward, should've been him who had to leave the pitch first.

Edited by Aeris

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is he as clueless as the clueless bastard who has the power to sack the other clueless bastard?.... #knowyourenemy

Never once said he wasn't yet you seem to be using them as a reason to let Pardew off lightly.

I thought we played quite well today tbh.

First half was ok but as per usual we lacked ideas in their half. Gouffran has a right to be pissed off.

Koscelny was outstanding for them too.

I thought we should have taken our chances better mind - we had a couple of chances in the first half where we didn't even test the keeper.We neutralized them well in the first half but they were great in the second.Yanga-Mbiwa,Gouffran & Ben Arfa the stand out players for me.

Gouffran has a right to be pissed off.

seemingly, Pardew chooses just random players to take off without knowing why or even not comprehending what the player had done for the team's effort during the time he was on. hence why Jonas still was on without doing anything but grabbing his balls at a time and firing a shot pissweak towards the box.

Edited by Aeris

I think he was right to give Marveaux and Campbell on tbh.

I do too. Yet Marveaux should have came on for Jonas and played on the left as he's useless on the right due to his reluctance to use that foot. Plus he's not like Ben Arfa whereby it's not really a weakness for him due to his ability.

Also taking Yanga-Mbiwa (our best defender today) off and then putting Jonas as a left-back was baffling.

I've never been one to overly criticise Jonas as I really like him as a professional and I can never fault his work-rate or attitude but he should have been substituted today.

I think Gouffran is basically a better athlete than Leon Best. Nice lad, I'm sure and has played well but not a top class player and therefore at about his level in a 16th placed club. Like him, don't get me wrong but he is not part of the group of players that would lead me to think Pardew has under-performed. He's just above average.

I think he was right to give Marveaux and Campbell on tbh.

Still why would he take off MYM and Gouffran? were they knackered? I can see why Cabaye went, because he was his usual post-Christmas shite self and Anita was decent, but thats why Anita should've started in the first place tbh.

Never once said he wasn't yet you seem to be using them as a reason to let Pardew off lightly.

] Am I? :lol: whats the point of slaughtering the bloke for a poor season when its quite clearly recorded that this is what has happened at most of the clubs hes managed?...its not me with my head in the sand, and its not me that needs to dissect everything he does to prove some spurious point. He's a poor appointment. Now remind me who made it?

] Am I? :lol:whats the point of slaughtering the bloke for a poor season when its quite clearly recorded that this is what has happened at most of the clubs hes managed?...its not me with my head in the sand, and its not me that needs to dissect everything he does to prove some spurious point. He's a poor appointment. Now remind me who made it?

No point in slaughtering Ashley then due to his past track record.

I think Gouffran is basically a better athlete than Leon Best. Nice lad, I'm sure and has played well but not a top class player and therefore at about his level in a 16th placed club. Like him, don't get me wrong but he is not part of the group of players that would lead me to think Pardew has under-performed. He's just above average.

Completely agree. Good to have him in the squad though. :up:

No point in slaughtering Ashley then due to his past track record.

Well I don't in fact slaughter Ashley too often and I'm guilty of praising him at times too. All I hear though is how shit his manager is. I just dont understand why you and others cant see that if the manager is at fault then the man who appointed him is ultimately responsible. Who is the greater fool?...(I don't mean you or CT, before you start! ;) ) Listling Pardew;s faults is irrelevant to me, as I've said before he's the symptom, not the cause.

Edited by PaddockLad

I've not once said Ashley isn't responsible or that I cannot stand the bloke though so I have no idea why you keep on bringing that assumption up which couldn't be further from the truth.