Newcastle V Arsenal

Anorthernsoul

We'll get battered. This season should be taken out back and shot

Shooting's too good for it. It should be beaten to death in a back alley with an empty bottle

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tell you what I'd love more than anything on Sunday - a clean sheet for Harps.

Spot on, I really hope he gets the send off he deserves. He's been the ultimate loyal player over the years, it must have been so tough up against Shea and then Krul coming into form for what should have been his swansong campaign.

I hope carzola doesn't turn up to play and I reckon thats 25% of the threat gone.

Nice article. I do think he's wasted his career a bit, but he clearly recognises that himself too.

Not like I'm not pissing 5 days a week away myself though, so who am I to judge.

Pardew is quite lucky tbf.

Obviously not wanted by many fans and after the season we have had Sunday could have been a fairly dismal affair, particularly the lap of honour.

However we are most likely using this occasion to say farewell to Harper, Simpson and probably Coloccini ( others as well maybe but we'll wait and see).

As such and with safety assured it is now beginning to have a bit, BIT of a party feel to it.

I hadn't been planning to stay back this year but probably will now.

Edited by Christmas Tree

He must be thanking his lucky stars that he wasn't backed by Ashley, that loads of the core of his side were injured for great swathes of the season, that his captain and best defender decided he'll fuck off, that ...

ahhh what's the point?