Newcastle V Arsenal

Anorthernsoul

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HBA is taking 2-3 on and even when he beats them there's ne fucker breaking off him for support.... bit of fucking hustle lads ffs

Aye that was ridiculous, had to turn round to look for support ffs.

We haven't been horrible like but as usual no cutting edge when we do finally go forward. As long as Tottenham don't score, I could see this finishing 0-0. MYM is a class player, as is Gouffran.

We have created more than they have, yes, but we never look like finishing. You could tell HBA was never going to score from the shot he took on the edge of the area, and although the early cross to Cisse was a good chance, it was asking a bit much of him. Our final ball has been generally disappointing as well. It's the same old story - the chances we do create are rarely taken.

You could tell Ben Arfa wasn't going to score? You must be psychic then. It was a great chance and exactly the sort he has scored from before. No logical explanation to your expectation other than pessimism.

Can you tell me when he scored from that type of opportunity before? I remember him missing an even better chance against Benfica (as you also well remember.) He scored from a similar position against Arsenal away last season but he wasn't under pressure and went near post anyway.

How on earth would we have any chances in and around the box without HBA? We don't play any clever little one-two's or triangles up the middle and never have the past few years. I'd be looking for clever midfielders during the summer transfer season. Along with a quality striker and defender. Oh I'm in la la land, aren't I?