As it's slow atm on here

Howmanheyman

Back row Clarkie, Kevin Brock, Fereday minus tache, Kevin Dillion what a shit mackem cunt, Billy Askew, Matty Appleby, Mark McGhee, Quinn, Peacock, Kevin Gallacher

Middle Row - that rogue from Walker who got knee capped Roche I think his name, Ray Ranson, John Anderson, Budgie, Tommy the Barman, Kevin Scott, Benny, Bobby Saxton

Front Row - Paul Sweeney, Stimson, Baald Eagle, Aitken, Darren Bradshaw - utter pony, Liam O

Think that's it.

Back row Clarkie, Kevin Brock, Fereday minus tache, Kevin Dillion what a shit mackem cunt, Billy Askew, Matty Appleby, Mark McGhee, Quinn, Peacock, Kevin Gallacher

Middle Row - that rogue from Walker who got knee capped Roche I think his name, Ray Ranson, John Anderson, Budgie, Tommy the Barman, Kevin Scott, Benny, Bobby Saxton

Front Row - Paul Sweeney, Stimson, Baald Eagle, Aitken, Darren Bradshaw - utter pony, Liam O

Think that's it.

'fereday minus tache' is actually Neil Simpson signed from Aberdeen iirc.

'Kevin' Gallacher I think is actually 'John'.

Fereday went to QPR as part of Peacock deal.

No, Smith got him from QPR and he went to Bournemouth as part of the Peacock deal....when he packed in playing he got my mates old job driving a van delivering car parts...

No, Smith got him from QPR and he went to Bournemouth as part of the Peacock deal....when he packed in playing he got my mates old job driving a van delivering car parts...

beat me to it!

. . and I think it`s Alan Neilson ?

Makell was a scrawny blonde mackem about 7 clem iirc

Neilson!

Hats off, LTB. Knew it wasn't Appleby but couldn't think which one it was.

Had a mate who worked Sunday mornings at Gosforth Park Hotel.

Team used to stay there now n then before games / team meets .

He got me a page of Jim Smith's flip board tactic board whatsit from some Cup pre match

A big A2 sheet of shit :) still got it in loft somewhere I think *doesnt know what for*

Think 'Matty Appleby' is Lee? Makell.

Rest is spot on including Davey Roche.

Stimpson, Sweeney, Askew, Bradshaw. :jesuswept:

Was Makel not blondish?

Next to Askew is definitely Neilson

Appleby was quite a hard looking cunt with longish hair.

Aye tbf, he looked like Paul Dodd the Carlisle hooligan.

Aye tbf, he looked like Paul Dodd the Carlisle hooligan.

My mate was a fan of his before he made the first team after seeing him at a youth tournament at gypsies green stadium when he was captaining the team and a lad talked back at him so Appleby casually wandered over and stuck the nut on him.

My mate was a fan of his before he made the first team after seeing him at a youth tournament at gypsies green stadium when he was captaining the team and a lad talked back at him so Appleby casually wandered over and stuck the nut on him.

Good job CT wasn't around back then. :lol:

When I was a young lad and one of us missed a sitter/open goal everyone used to say you "did a Dillon".

:lol: Anything bad was was classed as Dillon, and if someone was a mug they were a Dillon.