Rob Elliot

Anorthernsoul

Who said they were crosses into the box.Now settle yourself down.Have you ever seen a doctored photo.Yes or no.

Why would Tim Krul, our goal keeper, come for crosses that weren't in the box? Why would any 'keeper come to punch a cross that wasn't in the box? Can it truly be called a cross if it isn't into the box?

But he's a coward.. who doesn't come for crosses... you said that, right? you said he's a coward who doesn't come for crosses. Well if that's true, there's a nefarious photoshop using miscreant out there, doctoring photos to show Tim Krul coming for crosses!

You said they were crosses into the box.I've asked you who said they were crosses into the box.The ball could come into the box,then the clearance goes straight up into the air,and the keeper goes up to punch the ball away.The photos do not prove that Krul came out to punch a cross or hump into the box.I'm still waiting for your yes or no answer to my question,Look i appreciate you are upset but take a step back and read the words in my posts before defending our number 2 keeper.A cross that is blocked just outside the box is still a cross.Please say you were having me on with that one.You weren't were you.You did ask that...right.You did didn't you...right.You did say that ....right.

You said they were crosses into the box.I've asked you who said they were crosses into the box.The ball could come into the box,then the clearance goes straight up into the air,and the keeper goes up to punch the ball away.The photos do not prove that Krul came out to punch a cross or hump into the box.I'm still waiting for your yes or no answer to my question,Look i appreciate you are upset but take a step back and read the words in my posts before defending our number 2 keeper.A cross that is blocked just outside the box is still a cross.Please say you were having me on with that one.You weren't were you.You did ask that...right.You did didn't you...right.You did say that ....right.

:lol:

18 months ago, you were defending Krul, and criticising Elliott. Where was your frustration with the Dutch coward then?

He seems angry about Elliot being the worst keeper in the league. Not Elliot's fault, he should still be on the bench at Charlton but if any second div footballer was offered the chance they would jump at it too. Probably with less of a gut than Elliot mind.

It took a while but better late than never.Anymore out there prepared to admit cowardice has been shown by Krul.18 months ago Krul was a good keeper and Elliot wasn't.What a turnaround eh?

:lol:

At least you're admitting your u-turn.

Thoughts on this lads future at the club?

It has been a tough season for him to come into the team with such a shambolic back line in front of him. He's showed glimpses of what he can do and I think he could turn into a good keeper for us over the next couple of years. Obviously Krul is number 1 though.

Elliot is mint. End of.