Rob Elliot

Anorthernsoul

• 2 months later...

I must admit he has proven me wrong, I wasn't keen on what I saw of him in appearances before Krul got hurt but he has stepped up and done well. I don't think he is a quiet lad which helps, long may it continue.

He's been putting in some good shifts and I hope he keeps on doing it.

I wasn't too happy with him in the beginning as I thought he was a Pardew pet signing.

If he keeps on improving Krul might find it difficult to get his spot back, and McClaren might be reluctant to drop him.

• 6 years later...

Elliott's dad was a teacher at my school when I was there, he's passed away now but other than not having a beard, Robbie is starting look a lot like him from my drink addled memory. (He was one of those teachers you didn't mess with but canny enough the odd time we had him).

On 26/12/2022 at 15:54, ohhh_yeah said:

At the Marathon Tavern here in Portland today with George Caulkin.   :nufc:

Fk6-ZPI5-Xk-AAya-Qu.jpg

FFS, I spent a good ten minutes looking at this photo earlier thinking ‘that doesn’t look like Rob Elliot’ and it has genuinely been bothering me all day. Then it’s just come into my head that it doesn’t look like Rob Elliot because IT ISN’T ROB FUCKING ELLIOT. This is how misinformation is spread!

• Haha 3

Always rated Robbie Elliot like. Did alright in his second spell too despite not being the player he was after all the injuries

Edited by Alex
  • Like 4

11 hours ago, ewerk said:

FFS, I spent a good ten minutes looking at this photo earlier thinking ‘that doesn’t look like Rob Elliot’ and it has genuinely been bothering me all day. Then it’s just come into my head that it doesn’t look like Rob Elliot because IT ISN’T ROB FUCKING ELLIOT. This is how misinformation is spread!

Oops.

tumblr-mo1xa0-Vlbo1rsw-1oio1-500.gif

• Haha 2