Soldier killed

Anorthernsoul

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

News saying it was a terrorist attack now. Seems it was 2 Muslims who targeted the soldier on purpose. Fucking horrible bastards

The scarier thing is that the armed police seemed to be on the scene awfully quickly. Wouldn't surprise me if these 2 blokes were being monitored. There doesn't appear to have been much hesitation before they were shot down in the street

Prime Minister in talks about it now apparently, they've released details awfully quickly. Probably shitting it in case any riots kick off again

Says on the bbc twitter feed from earlier that "armed police were called" also says these fuckers mounted the pavement to run him over first, then jumped out and hacked him to death on the pavement. They then dragged him into the middle of the street and stood over him, seemingly inviting people to take pictures. It sounds like some of this may have been witnessed by some primary school kids too.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-22630304

Poor guy gets butchered in the street by two people death was too good for.

What a horrible thing to have happened. Sickening.

The attackers are alive and in hospital. Life sentence in a warm prison with food and comforts just shouldn't be an option.

In amongst all of the debates about justice, religion etc, lest we forget there is a family mourning tonight and nothing will comfort them through that.

Twitter in a 'send the buggers back' meltdown tonight. Good chance to weed out the arseholes in my twitter feed

Aye there's been a wave of 'likes' for the EDL page in all on facebook, with most sharing similar sentiments to the ones on your twitter feed.

Disgusting. Also he not only sounded Southern English but he looked of African descent. What the hell country is he on about? I hope they haven't been killed, nothing like martyrs to provoke similar killings...

Disgusting. Also he not only sounded Southern English but he looked of African descent. What the hell country is he on about? I hope they haven't been killed, nothing like martyrs to provoke similar killings...

I don't know what he said or if he's African, but....

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2290842/US-Drones-bombing-Africa-operated-RAF-bases-heart-Lincolnshire-countryside.html

Who the hell is videoing this nutter?? Why haven't they got the hell out of there?

They were asking passers-by to take photos and videos of them.

If a man has just hacked another man to death with a machete and then asks me to record him for a few seconds, it's not beyond the realms of possibility that I'll do as he says.

Plus, as you know, one of those situations where you're not going to be thinking clearly.

You get Muslims in Africa ;)

You get Muslims in Africa ;)

Little to do with Islam and more to do with 'his home nation being like that because of us' if what he said there is to go by, but we're not at war with any African nations was my point like.