Soldier killed

Anorthernsoul

Some good points. Especially the point about the Family. We have a problem though with this happening in broad daylight on a street in Britain, symptomatic of an increasing lack.of respect from these mongs for British law and social values, and it is bound to be used for political purposes. At least someone has sense on here rather than come across as being pro Islamist and sympathising with those that are opposed to the UK talking about the old Empire and similar crap.

And there are people witless beyond belief who think the actions of a government have no consequences,

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you don't have one then? I thought not. Thick as pigshit.

I do, but I'm not telling you what it is, because it would be a waste if time. You have clearly failed to understand anything I've already said on the matter and would doubtlessly fail to understand my solution.

And there are people witless beyond belief who think the actions of a government have no consequences,

it depends on what actions are taken by governments birdbrain. What is your solution or do you not think there is a problem.

I do, but I'm not telling you what it is, because it would be a waste if time. You have clearly failed to understand anything I've already said on the matter and would doubtlessly fail to understand my solution.

you haven't got a point or a clue you thick idiot.

The more freedom we give them to bring their way of life here the more they want. Simple as.

You do realise that there have been muslim communities existing throughout the UK since the late 1800's? that South Shields has one of the oldest communities who first settled in 1890? that the only issues of note since then were the riots of 1919, nearly 100 years ago, which were the result of the social conditions existing after the first world war?

You appear to hold the opinion that the ultra-conservative strain of fundamentalist ideology held by those two sociopathic ex-christian fuck-ups who committed murder the other week is one and the same with a whole section of society that you'll find is as abhorred by the events as you appear to be, unless of course you are just capitalising on this in order to push your own xenophobic agenda.

Edited by RedfernMag

Interesting that the mainstream media is not covering the Muslim riots in Sweden. Fearing the same here? Rivers of blood?

Muslim riots? that's about as useful as calling the recent London riots, Christian riots.

If you have any interest in the underlying causes of these riots I would suggest watching

from last year, made by some of the youth from Biskop, Sweden. Edited by RedfernMag