Rancid Turds

Smooth Operator

I've taken to taking all my sit down browns at work these days due to the rancidity of my anal offerings. To release this in my household bog would simply be foolish. Although i'm buggered at a weekend

You can visibly see the U-bend choke as it tries to deal with the latest sit down brown!

And then cos I'm blessed with a hairy ring, I have to wait at least 10 minutes for all the tit bits to pass through the pubes, it's akin to the scene in King Kong where Kong and the T-Rex's are slipping through the vines!

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've taken to taking all my sit down browns at work these days due to the rancidity of my anal offerings. To release this in my household bog would simply be foolish. Although i'm buggered at a weekend

You can visibly see the U-bend choke as it tries to deal with the latest sit down brown!

And then cos I'm blessed with a hairy ring, I have to wait at least 10 minutes for all the tit bits to pass through the pubes, it's akin to the scene in King Kong where Kong and the T-Rex's are slipping through the vines!

78035[/snapback]

That should back you up again nicely til the Monday though.

78035[/snapback]

The bogs are bad enough at work without you blocking them with your junior Bonga turds.....you dirty young man :)

:)

My mate went through a stage of having strange shits. I was at his house once when he dissapeared for 5 minutes before giving me a shout. He says 'have a look at this' directing me to the toilet before finishing with 'me shits green.' Lovely.

78035[/snapback]

That's very special. :)

You are what you eat.

78043[/snapback]

I don't think he eats his rancid turds tbh.

Perhaps, "you are what you shit" would be more apt?

My mate went through a stage of having strange shits. I was at his house once when he dissapeared for 5 minutes before giving me a shout. He says 'have a look at this' directing me to the toilet before finishing with 'me shits green.' Lovely.

78041[/snapback]

Sounds like his billirubin excretion is fucked. How is your mate now - still alive?

Sounds like his billirubin excretion is fucked. How is your mate now - still alive?

78049[/snapback]

Very much so I'm afraid. He never did mention it again, although his farts smell like Popcorn, is that bad?

78053[/snapback]

I'd imagine that was quite a good thing actually, especially if he gets wind in the cinema.

Apparently if you have to wipe (much) then you're not eating the right stuff to begin with.  :)

78048[/snapback]

three wipes is supposedly the correct amount for "healthy" turdage removal :)

78049[/snapback]

Very much so I'm afraid. He never did mention it again, although his farts smell like Popcorn, is that bad?

78053[/snapback]

I'd imagine that was quite a good thing actually, especially if he gets wind in the cinema.

78056[/snapback]

UCI employ him on a Saturday night, he just stands there and farts and 5 miuntes later 3/4 of the cinema are queueing for Sweet Popcorn.

You are what you eat.

78043[/snapback]

78047[/snapback]

Unlike you, I wasn't implying he is a rancid turd tbh.

Apparently if you have to wipe (much) then you're not eating the right stuff to begin with.  :)

78048[/snapback]

78058[/snapback]

In English law a man is justified in divorcing a woman if she requires more than one. FACT!

Edited by manc-mag

You are what you eat.

78043[/snapback]

78047[/snapback]

78060[/snapback]

Oh... my bad! :)

You are what you eat.

78043[/snapback]

78047[/snapback]

78060[/snapback]

Oh... my bad! :)

78063[/snapback]

78048[/snapback]

78058[/snapback]

In English law a man is justified in divorcing a woman if she requires more than one. FACT!

78062[/snapback]

hutz_pointing.gif

78035[/snapback]

78039[/snapback]

As Meenzer will comfirm, that I guess would only make it worse, the constant stretching of the anus would surely loosen it up and shit could theoretically just fall out unexpected.

You could be on the frozen ailse at Adsa say and bingo, you push your trolley through your own turd without even realising! Scary!

78048[/snapback]

78058[/snapback]

78062[/snapback]

hutz_pointing.gif

78065[/snapback]

I can honestly say I've not 'known' any girl thats needed three wipes. They're in and out of there like lightning. Quite right too.

This Radgina character sounds like a right scruffy get tbh.

78035[/snapback]

78039[/snapback]

As Meenzer will comfirm, that I guess would only make it worse, the constant stretching of the anus would surely loosen it up and shit could theoretically just fall out unexpected.

You could be on the frozen ailse at Adsa say and bingo, you push your trolley through your own turd without even realising! Scary!

78068[/snapback]

I think you're stretching it a bit there. :)

78048[/snapback]

78058[/snapback]

78062[/snapback]

hutz_pointing.gif

78065[/snapback]

I can honestly say I've not 'known' any girl thats needed three wipes. They're in and out of there like lightning. Quite right too.

This Radgina character sounds like a right scruffy get tbh.

78070[/snapback]

Kettle...pot....and I will have you know I only ever need one...FACT :)

78035[/snapback]

78039[/snapback]

78068[/snapback]

78074[/snapback]

Without the second one, how do you know you got it all off though? :)

78074[/snapback]

Without the second one, how do you know you got it all off though? :)

78077[/snapback]

call it "female intuition".... :)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.