End of season fan survey results 2013

Happy Face

Agree with most of that.

Just got to put this season behind us now, hope for a couple of new strikers and that Pards can get the team to play with some sort of fluidity again.

Trying to be optimistic :nufc:

I'd seriously rank him below quite a few players. He had a good spell mid season but that's about it. Being different again I'd have to say that either Cisse (even though he doesn't seem to understand the offside rule) or Taylor (the number of goal-line clearances) or even Jonas for his workrate over Cabaye (gawd, that's saying something)

yep, not to get too Statto about it, but it would also be even more damning if put alongside the actual squad sizes. Man U for example have a massive squad so I'd expect a higher number of days out.

yep, not to get too Statto about it, but it would also be even more damning if put alongside the actual squad sizes. Man U for example have a massive squad so I'd expect a higher number of days out.

That's actually not true mate:

squadp.png